Are you preparing to take a SAS® Certification?
Test your knowledge ahead of time and include a free practice exam as a part of your study routine. It’s a great way to ensure you’re ready to schedule and take your certification exam. All you have to do is select the associated exam below, create a SAS profile and get started. Stop and start at your convenience throughout the duration of your 180-day access period.
Free Practice Exams
What you need to know
- Practice exams are available for 180 days from activation date.
- Access at your convenience: start and stop when you want, plus no clock.
- Receive a dynamic score report that includes performance detail, context for correct answer, and ability to review all questions.
- Re-attempt the practice exam as many times as you want.
- Click the appropriate practice exam
- Set up a SAS profile. If you already have one, sign in.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Start the exam
The Base Programming Specialist, Advanced Programming Professional, and Predictive Modeling performance-base practice exams require access to SAS software to complete the performance-based projects.
- For the programming exams, you may use the virtual lab that is included with the practice exam, SAS OnDemand for Academics or your own installation of SAS.
- For the Predictive Modeling exam, you will need to provide your own installation of SAS Enterprise Miner.