SAS® Learning Subscription Discounts & Guidelines
The following discounts are available. Discounts cannot be combined and are not applicable on the Premium Learning Subscription.
- SAS Training Points: SAS Training Points can be purchased and used to pay for SAS Learning Subscription offerings.
- Academic discount: Educators, students (part- and full-time) and staff directly employed by or enrolled in degree-granting academic institution eligible for free access to SAS Learning Subscription. Proof of affiliation is required (e.g., valid identification card, a letter from HR on institution letterhead or a copy of your current semester transcript). Promo Code: A100.
- Partner discount: SAS partners are eligible for a 50% discount on the price of a SAS Learning Subscription. Promo Code: APD
- Enrollment in the SAS Learning Subscription is for one individual and is nontransferable.
- SAS will send a SAS Learning Subscription welcome notification upon receipt of your registration. The welcome notification will include your unique activation code to access SAS e-learning content.
- Your license provides access for 12 months from the date of purchase
- E-learning content is accessible via the SAS Virtual Learning Environment. You will be asked to accept the terms of the e-learning license when you first sign into your SAS profile.
- Some SAS Learning Subscription e-learning includes access to SAS software for a set number of hours so you can practice applying the concepts you learn. If you have not accessed your virtual lab software for 8 days, your software image will be discontinued, and your work will be deleted.
- Failure to comply with all guidelines may result in cancellation of your SAS Learning Subscription license.
- SAS Learning Subscription invoices will include applicable sales tax.