Interactive reporting. Visual data discovery. Self-service analytics. Scalability and governance. All from a single, powerful in-memory environment.
DataViz RheinMain is a group for anyone interested in the world of data visualization. Meet other people generating insight from data, share your work, knowledge and get feedback from others. We are tech & tool agnostic: the main focus is on the journey that happens from data to storytelling.
Meeting topics are varied and range from tutorials on basic concepts and their applications, to discussions on tools, new technologies, and best practices. At each meeting we have lightning talks where people showcase their latest projects and then we have a longer talk where someone walks through a specific topic.
The first DataViz meet-up will take place in Frankfurt a.M., 7 pm.
Join us for a fun evening (free entry):
See the big picture – and underlying connections.
Visually explore critical drivers for making better decisions. Find out why something happened. Examine all options and uncover opportunities hidden deep in your data. Automatically highlight key relationships, outliers, clusters and more, revealing vital insights that inspire action.
Dynamic visuals turn seeing into understanding.
Create stunning interactive reports and dashboards. Quickly summarize key performance metrics, and share them via the web and mobile devices. Executives and frontline staff can quickly interact with and collaborate on insights, slice and dice it to find their own answers, and better understand business performance.
Answers backed by data. Results driven by insight.
Easy-to-use predictive analytics enables even business analysts to assess possible outcomes and make smarter, data-driven decisions – no programming required. Smart algorithms reduce the need for manual experimentation. And you can work collaboratively with experts to focus on what’s most relevant.
Add the 'where' to the 'what.'
Add geographical context to your analyses and visualizations by combining traditional data with location data. Location analysis brings the “where” dimension to the forefront so you can analyze data in new ways to get the full picture before making decisions, while identifying location-specific opportunities.
- A single application for reporting, data exploration and analytics. Explore data through interactive visualization and easy-to-use analytics. Design and distribute reports and dashboards.
- Innovative visualizations. Present data and results in the most compelling way with advanced data visualization techniques and guided analysis through autocharting.
- Autocharting. Start explorations from the most ideal point and automatically pick the best graph for your data.
- Self-service analytics for everyone. Automated forecasting, goal seeking, scenario analysis, decision trees and more are right at your fingertips.
- Text analysis. Gain insight into hot topics in social media and other text data, and know whether sentiment is positive or negative.
- Interactive reporting and dashboards. A single user interface lets you go directly from reporting and exploration, to analysis, to sharing information through different channels.
- Location analytics. Combine traditional data sources (transactional, customer, operational, etc.) with location data for analysis in a geographical context.
- Mobile BI. Use native mobile apps for iOS, Windows 10 and Android to view and interact with others through dynamic reports and dashboards on tablets and smartphones.
- Flexible deployment options. Runs on commodity hardware, or in a private or public cloud infrastructure.
What People Are Saying
Mit SAS® Visual Analytics kann Euramax Coated Products zukunftsweisende Entscheidungen schnell und zuverlässig treffen
Analytics für alle Fälle
Find out how Electrabel uses interactive reporting and data exploration to develop customer insight, competitiveness and operational efficiency.
Read the SAS Visual Analytics (on SAS Viya) fact sheet for more details.
Discover how to go from basics to big data with data visualization techniques.
Learn seven key steps for solving people, process and data challenges.