Powerful tools that support quality improvement across entire organizations
SAS/QC software provides a wide range of specialized tools that help you improve products, optimize processes and increase levels of customer satisfaction. It enables organizations to go beyond basic process control to incorporate more advanced statistical analyses for additional insights into processes and product improvements.
- Handle large volumes of data from multiple processes.
- Identify the root causes of problems.
- Design experiments to improve products or processes.
- Assess product reliability.
- Create insights that drive competitive advantage.
- Basic quality problem solving.
- Extensive Statistical Process Control techniques.
- GAGE application for repeatability and reproducibility.
- Process capability analysis.
- Graphical and statistical tools for performing reliability analysis.
- Analysis of means for determining which treatment group yields the best/worst outcome.
- Point-and-click environment for the Design of Experiments.
SAS software is used throughout the manufacturing process at W.L. Gore & Associates as we design the future. Without SAS, we would find it difficult to successfully carry out many experiments and confidently report and act on our findings.
—José Ramírez, PhD
Read full story
SAS/QC provides a specialized interface for the Design of Experiments.
How SAS Is Different
- SAS/QC provides a depth and breadth of tools for statistical quality improvement not found in other software packages and includes tools for process management as well as process control.
- You can easily access data from any source, perform data management, carry out statistical analysis and then present your findings in a variety of reports and graphs – all within a single, easily managed software environment. With the ability to monitor multiple processes and integrate a wide variety of data, you gain a more complete picture of enterprise quality improvement efforts, helping you maintain consistent standards.
- Because SAS remains committed to its long tradition of constantly enriching its statistical offerings, you know that you will have access to the most up-to-date quality improvement techniques not just today, but well into the future.