Powerful tools that support quality improvement across entire organizations
Basic quality problem solving
- Pareto charts.
- Ishikawa diagrams.
Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Shewhart charts: X and R charts, x and x charts, box charts, p charts, np charts, c charts,
u charts, individual measurements and moving range charts, tests for special causes.
- Cumulative sum control charts.
- Moving average charts.
- Nonstandard control charts:
- Trend charts for time-dependent data.
- Start charts for multivariate process data.
- Measurement system evaluation: range charts, average charts.
- Variance components method.
Process capability analysis
- Comparative histograms.
- CDF plots, probability plots, Q-Q plots, P-P plots.
- Capability indices.
- Confidence, tolerance and prediction intervals.
- Descriptive statistics.
- Accelerated life test models for censored data.
- Maximum likelihood estimation.
- Asymptotic normal and likelihood ration confidence intervals.
- Weibayes analyses.
- Nonparametric estimates and confidence intervals.
- Analysis of multiple failure models.
- Probability plots.
- Life vs. stress plots.
- Nonparametric plots of mean cumulative function.
Analysis of means
- Simultaneously compare k treatment means with their overall mean.
- Single or multiple response variables.
- Compute decision limits from data.
- Adjust decision limits for unequal samples sizes.
- Means charts, p charts, u charts, box charts.
Design of Experiments
- Full and fractional factorial designs.
- D-optimal and A-optimal designs.
- ADX Interface for Design of Experiments:
- Two-level, response surface, mixture and mixed-level designs.
- Split-plot and fractional factorial split-plot designs.
- Orthogonal arrays for mixed-level design.
- Analysis of unstructured experiments.
- Main effect, interaction, cube and factorial plots.
- Statistical analyses including regression, ANOVA, residual and outlier analysis.
- Graphical optimisation .
- HTML report generation.
Download the complete SAS/QC Software Fact Sheet.