Optimize business processes and address management science challenges
- Identify the best answers to planning problems. SAS/OR brings together essential optimisation , scheduling, simulation and related modeling and solution capabilities in an integrated and adaptable environment. The depth of detail and realism in modeling capabilities, control of optimisation and scheduling processes, and our integrated approach to data access and information delivery enables organizations to identify and distribute the best answers to complex planning problems.
- Build models interactively and experiment with the effects of changes to underlying data. SAS/OR software's interactive modeling and solution environment lets you build models interactively, modifying constraints or variables and experimenting easily with the effects of changes to underlying data. In mathematical optimisation , a specialized modeling language enables you to work transparently and directly with symbolic problem formulations, and an appropriate solution method for the business scenario can be automatically chosen.
- Incorporate more data, more easily. With SAS/OR it is easy to indicate where and how input data will be used in a model. Data/model separation is maintained, which is critical when reusing models or model components. Users can select the aspects of the solution to be reported, and can control the form in which they are reported.
- Plan, manage and track, project and resource schedules through a single integrated system. SAS enables you to more effectively manage projects to meet deadlines within resource limitations and create back-up plans to address unforeseen variations in resource availability. The software is adept at handling complicated situations.
- Generate quicker answers to large, real-world problems. SAS/OR software's accelerated solution methods with faster solvers generate quicker answers to large, complex, real-world problems.
Download the complete SAS/OR Fact Sheet.