Chief Risk Officer (CRO) – Banking
How a Bank's CRO Uses SAS®
Streamline and automate processes for an agile adaptation to evolving market conditions.
Meet regulatory requirements while increasing profitability, improving efficiency and optimizing capital.
Create tangible business value by adopting a unifying, open and transparent platform that executes the full risk life cycle.
Featured Customer | Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank uses SAS to manage risk and move faster in the marketplace.
We needed highly trusted information that we could access quickly, without worrying about the integrity, reliability or timeliness of it. Taso Corolis Head of Risk Analytics Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Facts & Figures
loan portfolio & credit risk data moved to one platform in a few months
credit risk modeling environment
in errors, ommissions & maintenance costs
Recommended Reading & Viewing for CROs
Discover why banks need to invest in a solid, but iterative firmwide stress testing process that is constantly improving and being invested in.
Find out how savvy financial institutions are going beyond simple compliance to make better-informed decisions through expanded scenario-based risk management.
RISK MANAGEMENT INSIGHTS
Get the latest news, views and insights on risk management from the brightest minds in the business.
Recommended Software for CROs
- SAS® Model Risk ManagementSignificantly reduce your model risk, improve your decision making and financial performance, and meet regulatory demands with comprehensive model risk management.
- SAS® Risk ModelingQuickly develop, validate, deploy and track risk models in house – while minimizing model risk and improving model governance.
- SAS® Risk StratumAdopt a risk foundation that delivers three tiers of capabilities to match your needs, with each level building on the previous one to form a complete risk management foundation.
- SAS® Solution for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 9Accelerate time to benefit and quickly meet IFRS 9 standards.
- SAS® Solution for Stress TestingMeet the challenges of supervisory stress testing and strategic scenario planning with SAS Solution for Stress Testing.