SAS for ...
Chief Information Officer (CIO) – Banking
How a Bank's CIO Uses SAS®
SAS is helping VietCredit revolutionize the consumer finance market with faster and more accurate risk assessments for consumer loans.
The landscape we operate in is competitive, with fintechs and traditional banks fighting for a share of the pie. The vast capabilities of SAS will stand us in good stead. Le Phuong Hai Chief Risk Officer
VietCredit Facts & Figures
service centers in 12 cities & provinces
Recommended Resources for Banking CIOs
Recommended Software for Banking CIOs
- Data AccessBreak down data silos and address data problems while gaining a vision for the future.
- Multichannel Marketing Hub | SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Individualize every customer interaction in real time with a modern multichannel marketing hub.
- SAS® Forecast ServerProduce large numbers of forecasts quickly and automatically to improve planning and decision making.
- SAS® Office Analytics for Midsize BusinessAccess the power of SAS from a familiar Microsoft Office environment.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsDiscover and explore relationships in data, and share insights.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.