SAS Institute LLC is seeking an experienced professional for the position of a Project Manager within Professional Services Department.
- Assessment of the project, determining scope, resources, terms, cost.
- Taking part in preparation the proposal, agreement, contract, preparation all necessary documents.
- Coordinating the contract terms with the Customer.
- Managing the project budget.
- Managing the project resources, organizing project work, distributing the tasks between the project team members including subcontractors.
- Elaboration and keeping updated the Project Plan.
- Control over the major project KPIs.
- Invoicing customers, is responsible for signing delivery-acceptance acts by customers.
- Building strategic relations with customers, including top management.
- Organizing interaction of team members with key users of customers.
- Solving critical situations with customers.
- Higher education (preferably in Mathematics, IT, Economics).
- PMP Certification is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of PM methodology is a must, knowledge of Implementation methodology is very desirable (ASAP, etc.).
- Knowledge of PM tools (MS Project, etc.).
- Knowledge of the English language on the level not less than intermediate.
- Not less than 4 years in Project management (IT: BI systems, BA systems, budgeting, ERP).
- Not less than 2 successfully completed projects.
- Experience of management a team of not less than 5 people.
- Experience of communication with customers on the top and middle management level.
- Experience of management project on implementation of Data Warehouses systems is a strong advantage.
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Result oriented.
- Strategic thinking.