Analytical Consultants Team Lead
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing Retail/CI Analytical Consultants, including hiring, mentoring, development and supervision in projects. You will be the linear manager of Retail/CI Analytical Consultants.
- Analytical support of implementations of SAS Retail/CPG Solutions for Demand Forecasting, Inventory optimization and replenishment, Assortment planning and optimization and Price modelling and Optimization in countries of North EMEA. You will provide expertise during project presale phase (before a project starts) and mainly during the project implementation. You will help clients use technology strategically to create a competitive advantage with data driven and analytical approach.
- The geography of projects- countries of North EMEA region including Russia.
- Analytical support of projects in the area of Customer Intelligence in Russia and CIS.
- Development and maintenance of the unified list of Analytical Business Problems (Analytical Value Propositions) to be sold and implemented in countries of EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Asia). Development of unified approaches to implementation (positioning of the software, definition of the business problem, criteria of success and of acceptance, implementation approaches).
- Application of mathematical analytical approaches (statistical and machine learning methods) in implementation projects. Development of typical approaches (best practices) for different business cases. Organization of knowledge management practices, mentoring of analytical consultants.