Boost Your Career Prospects
Develop your skills with free e-learning from SAS.
Begin your learning journey today and our trainers will be available to support and guide you along the way.
This course content is also available in French, German and Russian language, register today and begin your learning journey.
Sign-up & Get Started Today
Join students from multiple countries, get support and guidance from expert SAS instructors while you learn SAS for free.
Our unique e-learning experience is interactive and engaging offering:
- Bitesize content
- Integrated quizes to help you assess your progress
- Progression through modules at your own pace
- Live & interactive support from SAS instructors
This course is for users who want to learn how to write SAS programs to access, explore, prepare, and analyze data. It is the entry point to learning SAS programming for data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. It is a prerequisite to many other SAS courses.
- Access SAS, Microsoft Excel, and text data.
- Explore and validate data.
- Prepare data by subsetting rows and computing new columns.
- Write SAS programs using SAS Studio & SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Analyze and report on data.
- Export data and results to Excel, PDF, and other formats.
- Use SQL in SAS to query and join tables.
Our virtual learning platform enables you to connect with instructors and interact with fellow learners.
Online chat with an instructor
Discuss topics with other participants
Schedule time with an instructor