What is an analytics platform?
An analytics platform is a software foundation that's engineered to generate insights from your data in any computing environment. Built on a strategy of using analytical insights to drive business actions, this platform supports every phase of the analytics life cycle – from data, to discovery, to deployment.
Advantages of the SAS® Platform
- Makes analytics accessible to anyone seeking insights from data â€“ regardless of skill or experience â€“ via a rich interface.
- Easily tackles both modern and legacy data types so you can unify the data you need to generate successful actions from analytics.
- Handles analytical problems of any size or complexity with an extensive suite of proven methods.
- Executes in a cloud, on-site or hybrid environment. Deploys seamlessly to any infrastructure or application ecosystem.
- Adapts to the full spectrum of analytics and data challenges you face, and embraces open source technology with interfaces to consistent, governed code.
- Scales from small to exceedingly big data, in motion and at rest, at the edge and in the cloud.
- Provides processing power optimized for analytic workloads that is easily transferable and right-sized for both physical and virtual hardware environments.
- Industrializes analytics for thousands of concurrent models and simultaneous users. Gives you fast, traceable results with centralized monitoring and governance.
- Ensures continual insights with IT-controlled, enterprise-class analytics fortified with failover protection, infrastructure pooling and high availability.
- Delivers answers from complex analytics fast, taking advantage of parallel, in-memory and distributed computing environments, and a common, governed code base.
- Integrates the entire analytics life cycle – from data, to discovery, to deployment. Delivers a traceable results path from start to finish, visible to any audit.
- Ensures resilience to infrastructure changes with portable code, along with built-in intelligent defaults and automated analytics tasks.
- Builds on the experience and expertise of more than four decades of deployments in virtually every industry, applying analytics to myriad business issues.
- Verifies the accuracy and validity of analytical results with a rigorous testing framework and proven domain practices.
- Includes security features to help guard against potential areas of vulnerability with options for passwords, data and users.
Who benefits from the SAS® Platform?
Why choose SAS?
Scalable software based on 40-plus years of addressing the diverse needs of enterprise analytics. Trusted by the world's top organizations to produce results that make a difference. Industry-recognized leadership in advanced analytics. Innovation driven by customer needs. Continuous platform enhancements that protect investments in analytics. Market-leading analytical methods that deliver superior performance and value.
Find out how the SAS Platform is different from all the rest.