If this is not the right credential for you, find more options.
Exam Details & Instructions
These objectives will be tested on the exam. For more information about each objective, download the complete exam content guide.
- 10% – ANOVA.
- 20% – Linear regression.
- 25% – Logistic regression.
- 20% – Prepare inputs for predictive model performance.
- 25% – Measure model performance.
EXAM CONTENT GUIDE
SAS Statistical Business Analysis Using SAS®9: Regression and Modeling Exam
Use this exam ID to register:
- This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60 multiple choice and short-answer questions.
- In addition to the 60 scored items, there may be up to five unscored items.
- Two hours to complete exam.
- Passing score is 68%.
PRICING & DISCOUNTS
Exam fee in the US and most other countries.
Not sure if you're ready? Take a SAS training course to sharpen your skills.
Additional Training Tools
From videos to practice software, these resources will help you prepare for the certification exam.
Get free access to SAS software to help you learn.
Review sample questions to get a feel for format and content.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators
You knew those late nights writing (or grading) assignments would pay off eventually. Being a student, educator or independent learner means you get academic discounts on SAS certification exams, e-learning and more. So now you can crack the books – without breaking the bank.