Are you preparing to take a SAS® Certification?
Test your knowledge ahead of time and include a free practice exam as a part of your study routine. It’s a great way to ensure you’re ready to schedule and take your certification exam. All you have to do is select the associated exam below, create a SAS profile and get started. Stop and start at your convenience throughout the duration of your 180-day access period.
Free Practice Exams
What you need to know
- Practice exams are available for 180 days from activation date.
- Access at your convenience: start and stop when you want, plus no clock.
- Receive a dynamic score report that includes performance detail, context for correct answer, and ability to review all questions.
- Re-attempt the practice exam as many times as you want.
- Click the appropriate practice exam
- Set up a SAS profile. If you already have one, sign in.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Start the exam
The Base Programming Specialist, Advanced Programming Professional, and Predictive Modeling performance-base practice exams require access to SAS software to complete the performance-based projects.
- For the programming exams, you may use the virtual lab that is included with the practice exam, SAS OnDemand for Academics or your own installation of SAS.
- For the Predictive Modeling exam, you will need to provide your own installation of SAS Enterprise Miner.
Sample questions are available for production exams and illustrate the types of multiple choice and short-answer questions that may appear on SAS Global Certification exams.