SAS® Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.5
For data scientists who create supervised machine learning models using pipelines in SAS Viya.
Successful candidates should be familiar with SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning software and be skilled in tasks such as:
- Preparing data and feature engineering
- Creating supervised machine learning models
- Assessing model performance
- Deploying models into production
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS Viya 3.5 Supervised Machine Learning Pipelines exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE
- 50-55 multiple-choice and short-answer questions.
(Must achieve score of 65 percent correct to pass)
- 100 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-402; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS Viya 3.5.
Exam fee: $180 USD
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
This practice exam is available at no cost. Select the exam below to activate your free e-learning.
(You will need to login to your SAS profile or create a new profile if you do not have one already).
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators
You knew those late nights writing (or grading) assignments would pay off eventually. Being a student, educator or independent learner means you get academic discounts on SAS certification exams, e-learning and more. So now you can crack the books – without breaking the bank.