How SAS Enables Banks to Deliver Better Customer Experiences
Improve customer experience with real-time, contextualized interactions. Analyze all data to gain a holistic view of the customer experience. Accelerate the value derived from AI and fintech technologies to boost customer profitability, streamline operations and foster loyalty.
- Better identify and gain a deeper understanding of customer needs using advanced analytic techniques with embedded AI.
- Deliver more relevant, personalized communications and recommendations using self-learning marketing algorithms and machine learning to guide analytical processes.
Customer journey optimization
- Understand customer contact and response history by collecting and analyzing customer interaction data from all touch points.
- Orchestrate optimized, contextually relevant engagements that ensure consistency across all touch points of the customer journey.
Real-time customer experience
- Automate real-time customer experience decisions at scale across all channels.
- Anticipate customer needs and create contextual, real-time digital engagements that customers value.
How does one of the largest community banks in the state of Florida use customer information to deliver a better customer experience?
SAS helped Seacoast Bank:
- Build a customer lifetime value (CLTV) model, which looks at all customers, measures their value and specifies why they’re valuable so the bank can determine how much to invest in reaching and serving individual customers to get maximum ROI.
- Add predictive models and apply machine learning to solve specific business problems, such as personalization at scale.
- Market to each customer individually based on preferences and transactional history.
- Grow risk-adjusted revenue per customer by 30% and achieve ROI in the high triple-digits for automated marketing campaigns.
How does a fast-growing Swedish bank provide relevant customer offers and win market share with a cloud solution?
SAS helped ICA Banken:
- Collect digital data in real time, then combine it with bank data stored in a data warehouse.
- Improve conversion rates tenfold after launching its first marketing campaign using SAS.
- Increase efficiency, enabling two people to design a marketing campaign in a day versus the six weeks it used to take three people to produce.
- Quickly and easily test, reject and redo marketing campaigns, thus boosting both productivity and conversion.
How does a fast-growing Turkish bank produce better-targeted customer communications and cut campaign costs in half?
SAS helped Akbank:
- Reduce marketing campaign costs by 50% while dramatically reducing the time it takes to produce campaigns.
- Improve the volume of customer communications 15-fold.
- Complete optimization processes in 2.5 hours, versus the 2.5 days it used to take.
Related Products & Solutions
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Infuse your marketing decisions with unprecedented customer insights, and create relevant, satisfying, valued customer experiences.
- SAS® Intelligent Advertising for PublishersGain complete control over your online advertising, and make ad server processes more efficient.