Why choose SAS for IoT analytics solutions?
As the market leader in analytics, SAS empowers organizations to create and sustain true value from diverse IoT data and initiatives – whether that data is at the edge, in the cloud or anywhere in between. Our robust, scalable and open edge-to-enterprise platform bridges IT and operational environments, while spanning the entire analytics life cycle. From visualization and statistical modeling to descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics, SAS delivers deep expertise in IoT analytics – including AI, machine learning and deep learning – to help you reduce risk and gain real business value.
Discover how AIoT helps you elevate the customer experience, reduce downtime and more.
How SAS Delivers IoT Analytics Solutions
IoT Partner Ecosystem
SAS partners with other leading-edge companies to enable transformative IoT and AI solutions that drive real business value.
Flood Prediction & Preparedness
Powered by SAS Analytics for IoT and Azure IoT, SAS for Flood Prediction and Preparedness combines easy-to-deploy solar-powered sensors and cloud-based predictive analytics to improve real-time situational awareness for alerting emergency services and improving citizen safety.
SAS for Livestock Monitoring, powered by Powered by SAS Analytics for IoT and Azure IoT, helps large-scale livestock growers and buyers (e.g., retail food chains) proactively optimize the animal growth cycle, yield and quality with improved health monitoring across all locations.
AI & Machine Learning
Advanced analytics solutions with embedded AI and machine learning enable you to analyze a variety of structured and unstructured IoT data sources. Choose from a huge array of SAS and open source machine learning and high-frequency analytics to understand streaming data and gain insights you can act on immediately.
Combining streaming data with advanced analytics and AI reveals patterns that empower real-time decisions. Advanced analytics and mathematical algorithms are developed using rich histories of stored data that can be encoded into data streams, enabling continuous scoring of streaming data.
Big Data Management
Consume streaming big data as close to the edge as you need. Embedded data quality routines and text processing execution means big data is filtered and ready to consume. Prebuilt connectors and adapters let you write once and deploy anywhere – today and into the future.
It used to take a staff member one week each month to aggregate and report warranty data in spreadsheets. Now American Honda populates those reports automatically, recovering a week of manpower to use on other projects.
Powerful, optimized edge computing combined with machine learning enables high-volume throughput of millions of events per second, and low-latency response times. Distributed, in-memory grid processing running in commodity hardware environments can scale linearly as your data grows.
Industry Applications for IoT & AI – From the Edge to the Cloud
Explore how IoT analytics solutions from SAS are using AI to help a variety of industries get the most out of IoT data from edge to cloud – unlocking new revenue streams, operational efficiencies and differentiated customer experiences.
What People Are Saying
SAS® IoT Analytics Offerings
Built on our scalable, open analytics platform, these products and solutions can help you operationalize IoT from the edge to the cloud.
- SAS for Flood Prediction & Preparedness | Powered by Azure IoTGain real-time situational awareness for alerting emergency services and improving citizen safety with a solution that combines sensor data and advanced analytics.
- SAS for Livestock Monitoring | Powered by Azure IoTProactively optimize the animal growth cycle, yield and quality with improved health monitoring across all locations.
- SAS® Asset Performance AnalyticsHarness M2M and sensor data to boost uptime, performance and productivity while lowering maintenance costs and reducing your risk of revenue loss.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Take marketing management to new heights to drive profitable revenue growth.
- SAS® Energy ForecastingImprove energy forecast performance, reduce uncertainties and generate value.
- SAS® Field Quality AnalyticsDetect emerging issues and perform root-cause analysis to improve product quality and brand reputation.
- SAS® Production Quality AnalyticsGain a holistic view of quality across the enterprise and throughout the entire supply chain.
- SAS® Quality Analytic SuiteIdentify issues earlier, find root causes faster and greatly reduce costs associated with recalls and brand reputation erosion.