How AI can transform the face of Public Sector service delivery and the outcomes for citizens
Roderick Crawford – UK&I Public Sector Director, talks through the opportunities on how AI and the analytics that powers this technology could transform the face of public sector service delivery, and the outcomes for citizens.
An Action Paper for Government
Artificial Intelligence: How to transform the potential into a smart reality for government by Hugo D’Ulisse, Technical Director, Public Sector, SAS
Where is AI already transforming our world for better?
- Blog Post Can you learn to be data-driven, or is it in the DNA?
- White Paper Digital Government How far should you go and what outcomes can you expect?
- Blog Post Analytics in policing: it starts with data
- White Paper Using data to change the world
- Blog Post Which UK Data Science Masters are ranked in the global top 10?
- Blog Post AI: Could it help solve the Irish soft border conundrum?
- Blog Post Better government starts with knowing your citizens deeply
- Blog Post The marketing best practices that drive student and financial value in higher education
- Blog Post What lies behind the AI hype for governments?
- Blog Post How to rebuild citizen trust in order to unlock the power of AI
- Blog Post Where's the good in data? by Rodrick Crawford
- Blog Post Re-energising citizen engagement
- Blog Post Why personalising the student experience is critical to higher education's viability
- Fact Sheet SAS® Detection and Investigation for Government
- Fact Sheet SAS® Detection and Investigation for Health Care
- Blog Post UK Public Sector: Top 10 Predictions for 2018
- E-Book Rationalizing Risk in Artificial Intelligence
- White Paper Analytics for Government - Better decisions, smarter policies at less cost and risk
- White Paper The 3 R’s of AI Adoption: Refactor, Reinvent, Reimagine
- White Paper Doing good with government data
- Blog Post Understanding the government’s ambition for AI is one thing – making it real is quite another
- White Paper Policing the Future
- White Paper Unleash the value of public sector data - 5 myths around big data analytics
- Blog Post Keeping the public safe with analytics
- Blog Post How a UK police force is using analytics for deep insight into local crime