An Action Paper for Government
Artificial Intelligence: How to transform the potential into a smart reality for government by Hugo D’Ulisse, Technical Director, Public Sector, SAS
Where is AI already transforming our world for better?
- Fact Sheet SAS® Detection and Investigation for Health Care
- White Paper Policing the Future
- Blog Post Understanding the government’s ambition for AI is one thing – making it real is quite another
- White Paper Analytics for Government - Better decisions, smarter policies at less cost and risk
- Blog Post Analytics in policing: it starts with data
- E-Book Rationalizing Risk in Artificial Intelligence
- Fact Sheet SAS® Detection and Investigation for Government
- Blog Post How a UK police force is using analytics for deep insight into local crime
- Blog Post Re-energising citizen engagement
- Blog Post The marketing best practices that drive student and financial value in higher education
- Blog Post Where's the good in data? by Rodrick Crawford
- White Paper Doing good with government data
- Blog Post Can you learn to be data-driven, or is it in the DNA?
- Blog Post Why personalising the student experience is critical to higher education's viability
- Blog Post Keeping the public safe with analytics
- Blog Post Which UK Data Science Masters are ranked in the global top 10?
- Blog Post AI: Could it help solve the Irish soft border conundrum?
- Blog Post Better government starts with knowing your citizens deeply
- White Paper Unleash the value of public sector data - 5 myths around big data analytics
- Blog Post What lies behind the AI hype for governments?
- White Paper Using data to change the world
- White Paper Digital Government How far should you go and what outcomes can you expect?
- White Paper The 3 R’s of AI Adoption: Refactor, Reinvent, Reimagine
- Blog Post UK Public Sector: Top 10 Predictions for 2018
- Blog Post How to rebuild citizen trust in order to unlock the power of AI