How AI can transform the face of Public Sector service delivery and the outcomes for citizens
Roderick Crawford – UK&I Public Sector Director, talks through the opportunities on how AI and the analytics that powers this technology could transform the face of public sector service delivery, and the outcomes for citizens.
An Action Paper for Government
Artificial Intelligence: How to transform the potential into a smart reality for government by Hugo D’Ulisse, Technical Director, Public Sector, SAS
Where is AI already transforming our world for better?
- White Paper Digital Government How far should you go and what outcomes can you expect?
- White Paper The 3 R’s of AI Adoption: Refactor, Reinvent, Reimagine
- Blog Post Better government starts with knowing your citizens deeply
- White Paper Unleash the value of public sector data - 5 myths around big data analytics
- Blog Post How to rebuild citizen trust in order to unlock the power of AI
- E-Book Rationalizing Risk in Artificial Intelligence
- Blog Post Can you learn to be data-driven, or is it in the DNA?
- Fact Sheet SAS® Detection and Investigation for Health Care
- Blog Post Understanding the government’s ambition for AI is one thing – making it real is quite another
- Blog Post The marketing best practices that drive student and financial value in higher education
- Blog Post AI: Could it help solve the Irish soft border conundrum?
- Blog Post Keeping the public safe with analytics
- Blog Post What lies behind the AI hype for governments?
- Blog Post Why personalising the student experience is critical to higher education's viability
- White Paper Analytics for Government - Better decisions, smarter policies at less cost and risk
- Blog Post Re-energising citizen engagement
- White Paper Policing the Future
- Blog Post Which UK Data Science Masters are ranked in the global top 10?
- Fact Sheet SAS® Detection and Investigation for Government
- Blog Post How a UK police force is using analytics for deep insight into local crime
- White Paper Doing good with government data
- Blog Post Analytics in policing: it starts with data
- Blog Post UK Public Sector: Top 10 Predictions for 2018
- White Paper Using data to change the world
- Blog Post Where's the good in data? by Rodrick Crawford