Validate your skills. Set yourself apart.
Whether you are an individual eager to validate your SAS expertise or an employer looking for the best employee, let the SAS Certified Professional Program help you achieve your goals.
The benefits of certification
For individuals, certification represents an opportunity for you to
- assess your knowledge of SAS software
- enhance your credibility as a technical professional
- earn industry recognition for your knowledge
- increase your career opportunities and marketability.
For organizations, certification can
- provide a reliable measure of employee knowledge
- differentiate the most qualified technical professionals
- help define employee training paths
- improve the organization’s overall competency with SAS software
- help increase individual and group productivity levels.
Take a closer look at all credentials and exams
How to prepare your certification exam?
Experience is a critical component of obtaining the knowledge necessary to become a SAS Certified Professional. To gauge your exam readiness, you are encouraged to review the topics covered on each exam.
In addition, SAS offers a broad curriculum of instructor based courses and Web-based preparation guides to assist you in preparing for an exam. Candidates may also benefit from reviewing product documentation or other reference material before taking an exam.
You find all details on the Certification Website.
How to register?
SAS organizes mobile exams at SAS Tervuren.
Contact the Training Team for more information and dates.
To ensure the security of the tests and the results, SAS certification exams are administered by Pearson VUE. For more information, please contact the Training Team or visit the Certification Website.