SAS® Customer Due Diligence
Continuous event-based risk rating
- Event-based scoring in order to refine the risk of a customer relationship.
- Individually weighted attributes to scale and articulate the risk to the organization.
- Flexible mapping of risk attributes to additional data sources.
- Ability to introduce new data elements and test on production data.
- Common data model with SAS Anti-Money Laundering.
- Enrichment of customer profiles through consolidation of customer information from disparate systems.
- A financial services specific data model:
- Maps transaction records to support transaction, account, customer and household dimensions.
- Includes the core schema for preparing data for nightly batch analysis.
- A knowledge center data schema supports data retention and investigation.
- Support for multiple data types (nonmonetary event data, geographic data, risk lists, third-party data, associate data and a variety of customer information data) in addition to transaction data.
- Centralizes enrichment and transformation of multiple data types to get it analytic ready.
Runs on SAS® Viya®
- Cloud-native and open analytics engine.
- Cohesive environment for all analytical tasks from data access, preparation, interactive exploration, optimization, machine learning, AI, and other advanced model development to deployment activities.
Alert & case management
- Preconfigured risk rating model and risk bands.
- Preconfigured customer risk rating scenarios.
- Ability to create, govern and update customer monitoring scenarios with a visual, built-in scenario builder.
- Extendable end user Interface with pre-built screens.
- Preconfigured dispositions including EDD Review.
- Preconfigured EDD review pages and workflow.
- Preconfigured dispositions.
- Periodic review tracking.
- Aggregation of alerts at the entity level that provide a holistic review of the risk presented by the entity to the institution.
- Auto-prioritization of alerts.
- Disposition options and management overview.
- Workflow builder.
Entity analytics & network exploration
- Entity resolution and network generation.
- Network analytics and visualization.
- Transaction network visualization.
- Network link expansion.
- Network node decorator and enrichment.