What is it and why is it so important now?
Machine learning is a method of data analysis that automates analytical model building. Using algorithms that iteratively learn from data, machine learning allows computers to find hidden insights without being explicitly programmed where to look.
Thanks to technological evolutions, reduction of processing costs and availability of new powerful algorithms, this method is becoming more and more accessible.
Learn how SAS can help you make strategic and impactful business decisions by taking advantage of machine learning.
What's required to create good machine learning systems?
Evolution of Analytics
This O’Reilly report talks about the opportunities for using machine learning in business:
- The momentum of machine learning in the analytics landscape
- Modern applications for machine learning
- Organizational and technological challenges
Introduction to Machine Learning
Watch this webinar to learn more about
- The future of machine learning, cognitive computing and robot learning
- 4 key focus areas of machine learning
- Hints and tips on making machine learning work for you