Books on the topics you're looking for, written by analytics experts.
Students and lifelong learners can access a wide range of titles on SAS technology, from an introduction to analytics to a more advanced text on statistics.
Instructors at accredited academic institutions who are looking for texts to use in the classroom can get free evaluation copies, which are available in PDF form. You can request up to two per semester.
- High-quality content on relevant topics. We offer a full list of titles for all skill levels, written by subject-matter experts.
- Engaging text. In addition to having expert technical skills, our authors can tell a good story. SAS books are relatable and easy to understand.
- Academic discounts. Students and educators can get 20% off the full price of an e-book published by SAS (includes SAS Press e-books and SAS certification prep guides in e-book formats). View discount guidelines.
Types of Books We Offer
- Practical how-to e-books.
- Thought leader perspectives.
- Introductions to new technologies.
- Insider viewpoints from SAS experts.
- Administrator best practices.
- Certification prep guides.