SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4
Test your true merit as a SAS Programmer. Write and execute SAS code during your exam.
SAS is proud to announce a new practical programming credential. During this performance-based exam, candidates will access a SAS environment. Coding challenges will be presented, and you will need to write and execute SAS code to determine the correct answers to a series of questions.
Have questions? Read our FAQs.
Are you new to SAS programming? You may want to consider the SAS Certified Associate: Programming Fundamentals Using SAS 9.4 credential.
Successful candidates should have experience in programming and data management using SAS®9.4 and should be able to:
- Read and create data files.
- Manipulate and transform data.
- Create basic detail and summary reports using Base SAS procedures.
- Identify and correct syntax and programming logic errors.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS®9.4 Base Programming — Performance-based exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 40-45 multiple choice and short-answer questions.
- 135 minutes to complete exam.
- Passing score is 725; uses a score range from 200 to 1,000 points. For more information about scaled scores, see our FAQ.
- Use exam ID A00-231; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4 M5.
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
This practice exam is available at no cost. Select the exam below to activate your free e-learning.
(You will need to login to your SAS profile or create a new profile if you do not have one already).