The banking industry struggles with many of the same IT issues as any other industry, including infrastructure scalability requirements, the need to modernize applications and the pressure to deliver more relevant, personalized customer experiences. All of this is, of course, complicated by rigid compliance and security standards. In addition, rising pressure from disruptive fintechs and global tech giants expanding into financial markets have banks turning toward technology to stay competitive.
How Cloud Computing From SAS Can Help
With cloud computing solutions from SAS, you can use banking analytics to improve your decision making, regardless of your bank's level of analytical maturity, with a secure, dependable infrastructure that gives you peace of mind while enabling you to:
- Analyze and understand customer needs and expectations in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Adopt a customer experience analytics foundation that spans all data, analytics and decisioning needs.
- Establish a unified, agile end-to-end platform that enables fast big data analysis for improving the customer experience and producing real business value.
- Make analytics available to everyone so every team member can apply analytical techniques to daily work.
SAS has the experience and expertise to deliver cutting-edge banking analytics via the cloud securely, in the way that works best for your bank:
- Software as a service (SaaS). Our managed SaaS offerings are ready to use out of the box and are customizable to meet changing requirements. We also provide standardized, off-the-shelf SaaS offerings available for immediate use, with no customization.
- Results as a service (RaaS). We combine expert SAS service with award-winning software to help you develop more powerful insights into fraud detection and prevention, customer experience, bank operations and more. There is no software license or infrastructure to buy, and the solution is priced based on what you need. You provide the data and business problem; we deliver the results.
- Hosted and remote managed software and services. Take advantage of cutting-edge SAS technology with maximum uptime, managed by us on your site or ours.
- SAS software deployed in public or private clouds. We offer multiple ways to deploy SAS in public or private clouds, including deployment patterns like Docker containers, Kubernetes for orchestration or support for Cloud Foundry.
- Cloud-specific SAS offerings. SAS works with major cloud infrastructure providers like Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Oracle to streamline SAS deployments in public clouds. We also partner with a number of managed analytic service providers (MASPs) that offer cloud-based solutions for specific industries, including banking.
- Customer Story Advanced simulations and ‘stress-proof’ models help digital bank successfully navigate uncertain scenarios Banca Progetto relies on predictive analytics and a cloud-first approach to mitigate risk, better serve clients and plan for the future
- Customer Story Financial lender cuts third-party fraud by more than 80% with layered detection Axcess Financial uses SAS Identity: Enrichment and Assessment to dramatically reduce fraud losses and boost customer satisfaction
- Customer Story Nationwide reduces fraud losses by 75% The world's largest building society uses SAS® in its strategic project to tackle fraud
SAS® & Cloud Computing Solutions for Banking
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Geben Sie Ihren Marketing-Entscheidungen beispiellose Einblicke und schaffen Sie relevante, zufriedenstellende und geschätzte Kundenerlebnisse.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for BankingFind and stop organized and first-party application and payments fraud with a single, end-to-end solution.