Exam Details & Instructions
The following objectives will be tested on the exam. For more information about each objective, download the complete exam content guide.
- 18-22% - Loading and exploring data.
- 40-45% - Identifying text patterns using natural language processing techniques.
- 35-40% - Identifying text patterns using computer vision techniques.
SAS Viya Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision
Use this exam ID to register:
- This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60 multiple choice and short-answer questions.
- 110 minutes to complete exam.
- Passing score is 70%.
- This exam is based on SAS Viya 4.0.
Not sure if you're ready? Take a SAS training course to sharpen your skills.
SAS Visual Text Analytics in SAS Viya
Explore the five components of Visual Text Analytics: parsing, concept derivation, topic derivation, text categorization, and sentiment analysis.
Additional Training Tools
From videos to practice software, these resources will help you prepare for the certification exam.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators