Support & Technology Newsletters
SAS Statistics and Operations Research News
Detailed news for SAS analytical software users
This bimonthly newsletter informs statisticians and OR specialists, econometricians and data analysts about SAS software news and highlights specific to their interests. It is closely aligned with the Statistics and Operations Research focus area on support.sas.com, which covers SAS analytical software, including SAS/STAT, SAS/ETS, SAS/OR, SAS/QC and SAS/IML. Subscribe to stay up-to-date concerning:
- Product releases.
- Highlights of new releases.
- Tips and techniques.
- Upcoming conferences and courses showcasing SAS software.
- Real-world examples.
- Best practices.
- And more.
SAS Tech Report
Delivered to your desktop twice monthly
The SAS Tech Report and its companion, the SAS Tech Report: Tips Extra, are chock full of resources for SAS software users of all skill levels. Each issue includes:
- Tips and how-tos for using SAS.
- Thought-provoking examples.
- Highlights of helpful papers, videos and resources.
- SAS software and support news.
- And more.
SAS Learning Report
Training, certification and publications news from SAS
Delivered to your inbox monthly, this e-newsletter contains:
- Announcements about new or revised SAS training courses and services.
- The latest certification program news, and materials to help you prepare for the exams.
- News about seminars, special events and promotional offers, and tips for using SAS software.
- The latest information about books and documentation to augment your learning.
Monthly news update for JMP users
JMP Newswire is the best way to be sure you know about every JMP resource, event, customer story and more. The e-newsletter delivers comprehensive JMP coverage every month, including stories on:
- Featured blogs.
- Customer stories.
- User resources.