SAS® Model Manager
Create, manage and deploy lifecycle analytics
Central, secure repository for organizing models
- Project-based storage of models.
- Set up and maintain separate versions of champion and challenger models within a project.
- Map prerequisite data sources used for model reporting and score code testing.
- Event logging of all major actions, user-defined notes.
- Attach supporting documentation such as Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, HTML files, etc.).
Pre-built templates for registering standard data mining models
- Import SAS Enterprise Miner models.
- Import SAS/STAT and Base SAS models.
- Repository metadata summary report, such as number of models, number of scoring jobs.
- Model aging profiles.
- Frequency counts of how often each target and input variable has been used across the model portfolio.
Model repository query by attributes
- Type of algorithm.
- An input or target variable.
- Model creator.
- Model ID.
- Lifecycle approval user.
- Combination of query attributes.
- Ability to add user-defined query keys.
Secure model storage and access administration
- Backup and restore capabilities.
- Overwrite protection.
- Event logging.
- User authentication /access privilege administration.
Validation of the scoring logic before exporting models to production
- Define test and production score jobs.
- Export models to SAS Metadata Repository.
- Production scoring.
- Publish model updates to different scoring channels.
Model performance and comparison reports during test and production life cycles
- Model Performance reports:
- Programs for summarizing scored data.
- Variable distribution plots.
- Characteristic chart.
- Stability chart.
- Lift chart.
- Receiver Operating Curve and Gini charts.
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov chart.
- Model Comparison reports:
- Model profile report.
- Delta report.
- Dynamic lift.
- Model monitoring report.
- Ad hoc SAS code report editor.
Overall lifecycle management of analytical models
- Model lifecycle templates for collaborative project management.
- Task-oriented milestone completion and approval signoff.
- Define start and completion dates.
- Progress completion status reports.
Download the complete SAS Model Manager Fact Sheet.