Our Hiring Process
SAS Canada uses a simple hiring process to help talented individuals align their skills with unparalleled opportunities and an innovative work environment. Here's what you can expect:
Step 1: Online Application
- All the positions on our Job Listings page are linked to an online application form. To apply for a position, simply click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Please fill out the application form completely. If you prefer, you may upload your cover letter and résumé as Microsoft Word file attachments.
- Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by Human Resources and, depending on your skills and experience, you may be contacted for an interview.
- Should you require accommodations for your interview, please provide your request at this time.
Step 2: Hiring Manager Interviews
- Candidates will be interviewed by the Hiring Manager, a member of the Human Resources department, a division head and if applicable, other appropriate team members/individuals.
- Candidates who have completed interview(s), but have not been selected to proceed, will be contacted by e-mail. Résumés and interview notes will be filed for future reference.
- Successful interview candidates will be contacted to arrange reference and background checks.
Step 3: Reference/Background Checks
- SAS Canada will only extend offers of employment upon the successful completion of reference/background checks.
- This step includes three reference checks, verification of information regarding education, employment and a criminal-records check.
Step 4: Offer of Employment/Orientation
- Successful candidates will receive an offer of employment in writing from SAS Canada.
- Start date and orientation schedule will be discussed and arranged at this point.