If this is not the right credential for you, find more options.
Exam Details & Instructions
The following objectives will be tested on the exam. For more information about each objective, download the complete exam content guide.
- 10-15% – Programming in SAS Viya concepts.
- 25-30% – Managing data in CAS.
- 25-30% – DATA step and SQL programming in CAS.
- 20-25% – CAS-enabled procedures and user-defined formats.
- 10-15% – CAS language programming.
SAS® Viya® Fundamentals of Programming
Use this exam ID to register:
- This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 50-55 multiple choice and short-answer questions.
- 95 minutes to complete exam.
- Passing score is 68%.
- Certification expires after 5 years.
Not sure if you're ready? Take a SAS training course to sharpen your skills.
Additional Training Tools
From videos to practice software, these resources will help you prepare for the certification exam.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators