Data quality is a key component of the SAS Platform, and we can help you put it at the core of everything you do. We support traditional relational databases, data lakes, cloud offerings, on-site and hybrid data architecture deployments.
Become data-driven, and make better decisions using data you can trust.
Improve your data where it exists.
SAS Data Quality meets you where you are, addressing your data quality issues without requiring you to move your data. You’ll work faster and more efficiently – and, with role-based security, you won’t put sensitive data at risk.
Manage the entire data quality life cycle.
Data quality isn’t something you do just once; it’s a process. We help you at every stage, making it easy to profile and identify problems, preview data, and set up repeatable processes to maintain a high level of data quality.
Build on decades of data quality experience.
Only SAS delivers this much breadth and depth of data quality knowledge. We’ve experienced it all – and integrated that experience into our products. We know that data quality can mean taking things that look wrong and seeing if they’re actually right. How? With matching logic. Profiling. Deduplicating. And – above all else – innovating.
SAS Data Quality gives business users the power to update and tweak data themselves, so IT is no longer spread too thin. Out-of-the-box capabilities don’t require extra coding. Enhanced SAS and third-party metadata management, visualization and reporting keep everyone on the same page.
Explore More on SAS® Data Quality and Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Customer Story What are the benefits of improving data quality?Česká pojišťovna uses SAS to cleanse, purge and improve data quality.
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Quality SolutionsGartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions.
- Customer Story Meeting customer expectationsChubb Group increased marketing lift and gained a better understanding of which insurance niches to target by using SAS.
- White Paper Data Quality Challenges and PrioritiesFind out how organizations are addressing their most pressing data quality issues, discover the top 10 priorities for data quality solutions, and learn the best ways to engage and empower business users to improve data quality.
- Article 5 ways to become data-drivenSuccessful data-driven businesses foster collaborative, goal-oriented cultures, have leaders who believe in data and are governance-oriented. Read more in this summary of TDWI research that uncovers best practices for becoming data-driven.
- Customer Story A data-driven approach to whole person careRiverside County relies on data integration and analytics from SAS to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable Californians.
- Customer Story Data quality lifts sales effortsBMC Software achieves real-time data quality to meet customer demand.
- White Paper The General Data Protection Regulation: What It Means and How SAS® Data Management Can HelpFind out how the GDPR could affect your business and how SAS Data Management solutions can help you prepare.
- White Paper Data Quality: The Achilles' Heel of Risk ManagementEffective data quality management should be considered a basic requirement for modern-day bank management. This paper focuses on five best practices for improving data quality that are derived from successful SAS projects within the financial services industry.
- Article Data management backgrounderFrom data integration to data quality and data preparation, find out what these terms mean and why they’re so important for your analytics projects.
- Analyst Report SAS throws its hat into the self-service data preparation ring with Data Loader for Hadoop
- White Paper Building a Data Quality Scorecard for Operational Data GovernanceLearn how to take the concepts of data governance into general practice as a byproduct of the processes of inspecting and managing data quality control.
- White Paper Populating a Data Quality Scorecard with Relevant MetricsExplore ways to qualify data control and measures to support a data governance program, and learn how data management practitioners can define metrics that are relevant to how specific data-quality issues affect their business.
Check out these products related to SAS Data Quality, built on the powerful SAS® Platform.
- SAS® Data Loader for HadoopManage big data on your own terms – and avoid burdening IT – with self-service data integration and data quality.
- SAS® Data Quality for Midsize BusinessAssess, improve, monitor and manage the quality of all your data, structured and unstructured.