SAS® Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9
The SAS Base Programming for SAS 9 exam will be discontinued June 30, 2019. The SAS Base Programmer for SAS 9 credential does not expire and remains a valid and recognized SAS credential.
The replacement credential, SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4, is available now.
The perfect starting point for those interested in a career as a SAS® professional
Successful candidates should have experience in programming and data management using SAS®9 and should be able to:
- Read and create data files.
- Manipulate and transform data.
- Combine SAS data sets.
- Create basic detail and summary reports using SAS procedures.
- Identify and correct data, syntax and programming logic errors.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS® Base Programming for SAS®9 exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 50-55 multiple-choice and short-answer questions.
(Must achieve score of 70 percent correct to pass)
- 100 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-211; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4.
Exam fee: 1.485 NOK
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.