How SAS Delivers Better Fraud & Financial Crimes Compliance
Enhanced fraud detection. Efficient, effective investigations. Consolidated suspicious activity monitoring and reporting. Proactive protection through advanced analytics, AI, machine learning and regtech technologies.
- Adopt an advanced strategy for detecting suspicious transactions in areas such as AML, CFT sanctions screening and beneficial ownership.
- Take a risk-based approach using hybrid analytics to manage alerts, test scenarios, respond faster to evolving risks and comply with banking regulations.
Know your customer
- Rate new customers and update customer scoring based on key events that could affect the overall risk of your customer relationships.
- Review events automatically.
- Perform continuous monitoring.
- Manage risk attributes with speed and agility.
- Conduct thorough analyses with fewer resources.
- Find fraud early through embedded machine learning capabilities that adapt to changes in customer transactions and behavior.
- Address the proliferation of identity theft and synthetic identities.
- Find more fraud and reduce false positives by processing all data – in real time or in batch – using a powerful fraud analytics engine with embedded AI and machine learning techniques.
How does the second-largest direct bank in Germany better serve customers online while protecting them from fraud?
SAS helps Deutsche Kreditbank:
- Gain a complete view of fraud.
- Detect the most complex fraud scenarios and signals.
- Seamlessly coordinate the processing of possible fraud cases.
- Keep the number of false positives as low as possible.
How does a global systemically important bank (G-SIB) in Iceland use analytics to power its anti-money laundering efforts?
SAS helped Landsbankinn:
- Meet regulatory demands for anti-money laundering safeguards.
- Significantly reduce false positives from about 1,000 per day to 100.
- Reduce time and complexity of corporate reporting efforts and provide more visually engaging, self-service reports.
How does the second-largest direct bank in Germany better serve customers while protecting them from fraud?
SAS helped Deutsche Kreditbank AG:
- Gain a complete view of fraud to detect the most complex fraud scenarios and signals.
- Offer a particularly high standard of safety combined with fast and innovative customer service.
- Adopt a platform so effective that the compliance department changed from a cost center to a profit center.
- Implement a system that not only enables Workplace 4.0 in the area of compliance, but also improves the efficiency of many of the bank's units.
Related Products & Solutions
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering Software & SolutionsOur SAS Anti-Money Laundering Software takes a risk based approach to helping you uncover illicit activities and comply with AML as well as CTF regulations. SAS NL
- SAS Financial Crimes AnalyticsSAS Financial Crimes Analytics modernises your existing AML solution by operationalising AI and machine learning in the cloud. Get in touch with our SAS team now! SAS NL
- SAS® Customer Due DiligenceRate new customers and update existing customer scores based on key events and new information.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for BankingFind and stop organized and first-party application and payments fraud with a single, end-to-end solution.
- SAS® Fraud ManagementDetect, prevent and manage fraud enterprisewide in real time – from a single platform.
- SAS® Visual InvestigatorAddress a wide variety of intelligence analysis and investigation management needs with speed and precision.