Uncover procurement risks earlier than ever. Prevent financial losses. Protect your reputation.
Continuously monitor staff and supplier activity to spot early-warning signs.
More effective monitoring starts with better data management. Our solution combines structured and unstructured data from virtually any source, across databases, systems, agencies and even third parties. Sophisticated data quality techniques – including data matching, deduplication, entity resolution, etc. – are applied automatically to create a single, holistic view of a person or entity. Continuous monitoring of all activities lets you quickly identify high-risk events that warrant further investigation – before money goes out the door.
Quickly distinguish high-risk procurement activities from low-risk ones.
The solution includes a procurement analytics data model, procurement-specific scenarios and a large set of predefined rules based on decades of procurement forensics experience. Our unique hybrid detection approach uses a powerful risk scoring engine that automatically applies a combination of business rules, anomaly detection, predictive modeling and associative link analysis at entity and network levels, uncovering more suspicious activities with greater accuracy. Risk- and value-based scoring models automatically prioritize alerts before they are routed for further review. This greatly reduces false positives and enables analysts to focus on high-risk items.
Improve analyst and investigator productivity.
Investigative workspaces facilitate collaboration while improving productivity and efficiency. With access to advanced tools for forensic analysis – including interactive visualization and search components – via an easy-to-use interface, your analysts can explore, visualize and manipulate data pertinent to investigations and take static clips of visualizations to augment maps, timelines, networks and other content.
Make faster decisions with automated analysis and reporting.
The solution automates much of the data management, alert generation and workflow, which streamlines operations and enables analysts to make decisions quickly. Users can review all relevant data, perform advanced searches and apply temporal or geospatial methodologies on a single platform. Automated reporting provides information to key decision makers in the form of dashboards, portals, web analytics, mobile reporting, briefings, alerts and more.
Proactively prevent procurement fraud with SAS® Continuous Monitoring for Procurement Integrity.
Explore More on SAS® Continuous Monitoring for Procurement Integrity and Beyond
Check out these products related to SAS Continuous Monitoring for Procurement Integrity, built on the powerful SAS Platform.
- SAS/ACCESS® SoftwareAccedi, edita e aggiorna i dati indipendentemente dal database o dalla piattaforma di origine.
- SAS® Data PreparationPrepara velocemente e in completa autonomia i dati per gli analytics, grazie all'ambiente point-and-click di data preparation SAS.
- SAS® Model ManagerRegistra, modifica, traccia, valuta, pubblica e crea report sui modelli analitici attraverso un'interfaccia Web integrata grazie al processo di creazione di modelli.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsEsplora visualmente i tuoi dati, scopri nuovi schemi di business e pubblica report su web e dispositivi mobili.
- SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine LearningRisolvi velocemente i tuoi problemi di business più complessi grazie ad un unico ambiente in-memory integrato.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCrea e modifica modelli predittivi più velocemente grazie a un'interfaccia grafica e all'elaborazione in-memory.