Practice exams for select exams are available for purchase through SAS and Pearson VUE. There are several differences between the practice exams purchased through SAS and the practice exams purchased through Pearson VUE. The formats are different, and you should review the features before purchasing.
SAS Practice exams available through Pearson VUE
Practice exams on the Pearson VUE platform are the new SAS practice exam standard and are designed to be as representative as possible to the actual exam in difficulty level, objective coverage, length, and look and feel. These practice exams offer an extended time limit (six hours) and the ability to pause the exam to allow you to complete it at your convenience. You have 90 days to complete the practice exam from the date of purchase.
At the end of the practice exam, a dynamic score report provides practice exam performance detail, a rationale for the correct answer, and the ability to review all questions. You may also review this score report online by logging into the SAS Certification Manager system and selecting "View Score Reports."
- SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling (PE-225P)
- SAS Advanced Programmer for SAS®9 (PE-212P)
- SAS Base Programmer for SAS®9 (PE-211P)
- SAS 9.4 Base Programming Performance-Based Exam (PE-231P)
- SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration (PE-220P)
- SAS Big Data Programming and Loading (PE-221P)
- SAS Data Integration Development for SAS®9 (PE-260P)
- SAS Data Quality using DataFlux® Data Management Studio (PE-262P)
- SAS Interactive Model Building and Exploration Using SAS® Visual Statistics 7.4 (PE-272P)
- SAS Platform Administration for SAS®9 (PE-250P)
- SAS Predictive Modeling using SAS® Enterprise Miner 14 (PE-255P)
- SAS Statistical Business Analysis Using SAS®9: Regression and Modeling (PE-240P)
- SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation, and Optimization (PE-226P)
- SAS Viya 3.4 Supervised Machine Learning Pipelines (PE-401P)
- Visit www.certmetrics.com/sas.
- Sign in to your current SAS Certification Manager account, or create an account if you do not have one.
- Once you have signed in or created a SAS Certification Manager account, choose “Schedule/Modify Exam Appointment”. Once you are in the Pearson VUE web environment, select "View Exams" and click on the Practice Exams group.
- Select the exam you choose to purchase.
Practice exams available through SAS
These legacy practice exams for Base and Advanced Programming are delivered through SAS in one continuous, scrollable screen and are not on the Pearson VUE platform. These practice exams are current, provide exposure to the types of questions found on the actual exam and cover all testing objectives, however, they contain fewer questions than the newer practice exams for Base and Advanced and do not mimic the look and feel of an exam delivered through Pearson VUE.
Select a title to purchase or learn more about the features for these exams.
- SAS Certification Practice Exam: Base Programming for SAS®9
- SAS Certification Practice Exam: Advanced Programming for SAS®9
Cancellation Policy: SAS practice exams may be cancelled for a full refund any time before the candidate begins the exam. Once an exam has begun, no refunds are granted.
Sample questions are available for production exams and illustrate the types of multiple choice and short-answer questions that may appear on SAS Global Certification exams.