Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- Five trends that will reshape customer experienceApplying the latest research from HBR gives a new twist on this surprisingly relevant 2015 list of CX do’s and don’ts.
- Under siege: Improving customer experience in bankingBanks are ranking low in customer satisfaction, but improvement is possible says Digital Banking Report owner and publisher Jim Marous.
- IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- Contextual engagementCreating contextual customer engagements means understanding enough about each customer to ensure that all communications over time are progressively more anticipated, personal and relevant.
- How to improve your AI marketing skillsMarketing teams can use current AI capabilities to enhance their efforts around campaign automation, dynamic pricing based on forecasting models, and by providing more relevant, real-time customer offers.
- AI marketing: What does the future hold?AI marketing uses artificial intelligence and analytics to improve marketing results while enhancing customer experiences through real-time personalization.
- Customer journey mapping for better omnichannel experiencesIn this video, Daniel Newman principal analyst with Futurum, explains the value of customer journey mapping for improved experiences no matter the channel.
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- The marketing analytics must-havesMarketing analytics will attune you to the true signals of what matters to customers as channels, technologies and data push the digital world forward.
- Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- R 'Ray' Wang: A conversation with a digital disruptorAnalytics Experience 2016 will host a number of influential speakers including Ray Wang, who says data is improving customer experiences in a variety of ways.
- Marketing for the midmarketMidsized organizations know their greatest asset is customer data. With analytics and powerful data visualization they're improving customer engagements.
- The value of marketing metrics at VisaMarketing metrics are the bane of many marketing teams, but at Visa metrics not only matter but make a real difference in strategy and brand value.
- Putting you at the frontier of the fan experienceThe fan experience has remained unchanged for decades, but new technologies coupled with advanced analytics is poised to give new meaning to spectator sports.
- Digital transformation: Moving from handshakes to householding at ComericaFor Comerica, digital transformation entailed developing a new approach for an online economy while maintaining it's heritage of one-to-one relationships.
- Customer journeys: How to be ready when customers visitAnalytics makes customer journeys better. By gathering insights from detailed and diverse data sources, you'll have the right offer at just the right time.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox