Travel & Transportation Software
Go further with advanced analytics.
- Analytique avancée Décuplez la valeur de vos données avec la meilleure solution analytique au monde.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Donnez une nouvelle dimension à la gestion du marketing pour favoriser une croissance rentable des revenus.
- Solutions de gestion des donnéesExploitez pleinement le potentiel de vos données.
- SAS® Asset Performance AnalyticsHarness M2M and sensor data to boost uptime, performance and productivity while lowering maintenance costs and reducing your risk of revenue loss.
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™Streamline the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models based on large volumes of data.
- SAS® Forecast ServerProduce large numbers of forecasts quickly and automatically to improve planning and decision making.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.
Demand satisfaction from your demand planning.
Faster, more accurate market forecasts to enable better demand planning. Better operational planning and customer service. And the ability to respond proactively to changing demand signals. With SAS®, you can:
- Make better, data-driven decisions about allocation and capital by exponentially improving the accuracy of your market forecasts.
- Assess opportunities quickly so you can allocate resources appropriately.
- Improve the quality and measurability of sales and marketing plans.
- Forecast more with less by extending the planning horizon from the end of the current year to a rolling monthly forecast.
Simplify and automate the sharing of plans and forecasts enterprisewide. Adapt more easily and readily to changing business cycles. And pull together the people, systems and processes necessary to achieve higher quality, lower costs and better customer service. With SAS, you can:
- Ensure that your forecasts stay accurate over time by using comprehensive data management capabilities that ensure and maintain high levels of data quality and integrity.
- Raise productivity and improve workflows by automating and centralizing most of your forecasting efforts.
- Boost profitability by using accurate what-if analyses to understand the financial impact of changes in product and marketing mixes.
Discover what management should know about forecasting.
Find out how one travel operator effectively forecasts demand.
Learn how analytically driven decisions determine optimal pricing.
Be proactive, not reactive. And boost uptime, performance and productivity.
Transportation assets – railcars, aircraft and ground vehicles – running at peak performance. Optimized resources and fuel consumption. And reduced costs and asset downtime. Our software includes capabilities that address your priorities, including:
- Predictive asset maintenance. Predict emerging issues and maintenance requirements so you can address them proactively to keep assets in service and to maximize uptime.
- Root-cause analysis. Enable engineers to troubleshoot faster and initiate the best corrective actions for continuously improved reliability and equipment efficiency.
- Workforce optimization. Optimize your workforce to ensure the right mix of skills, locations and timing in harmony with asset deployment.
Take a more proactive and predictive approach to fleet planning, maintenance and utilization. Predict emerging issues and maintenance requirements. And reduce repair and maintenance costs. With SAS, you can:
- Reduce unscheduled maintenance. Increase asset availability and profits by using predictive and near-real-time performance alerts to spot issues that maintenance teams can fix during already scheduled maintenance outages.
- Reduce shutdowns and downtime. Easily share critical information in an easy-to-understand format using a Web-based interface. Customizable dashboards provide an at-a-glance overview of issues and the ability to drill down to performance trends.
- Discover root causes. Identify the real drivers of performance issues out of hundreds – or even thousands – of measures and conditions using state-of-the-art analytics and predictive data mining capabilities.
Get the latest big data news, views and best practices from the brightest minds in the business.
Discover five steps to accelerating value from your IIoT data.
Read about SAS Asset Performance Analytics
Get deeper customer insight. And a bigger competitive advantage.
Increased customer loyalty. Better customer retention. More targeted and responsive messaging. And additional revenues from selling customers new services or products. We help you turn customer insight into competitive advantage with comprehensive solutions for:
- Marketing automation. Quickly and easily develop multichannel marketing campaigns that capture the attention – and wallet share – of your most profitable customers.
- Marketing optimization. Make the most of each individual customer contact by determining how business variables – resource and budget constraints, contact policies, the likelihood that customers will respond and more – will affect outcomes.
- Real-time decision management. Make better customer decisions and get more value from your real-time customer interactions.
- Cross-sell and up-sell. Analyze similar customer purchases and apply that knowledge across your customer base.
Get a better understanding of customer behavior, needs and preferences. Find the most profitable growth opportunities. And improve the response rates of your promotions. With SAS, you can:
- Develop a 360-degree view of your customers. Easily combine data from various online and offline sources for a more complete view of your customers.
- Ensure the best marketing action for each customer. Combine historical offline data with current customer data – as well as in-channel data – and use superior decision engines to take the guesswork out of real-time customer interactions.
- Avoid common problems like over- or under-contacting customers, budget overspending, etc. True mathematical optimization enables you to accurately predict how your business constraints will affect your overall contact strategy.
Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs.
Incorporate the voice of the customer into your business strategy.
Get the latest news and views on marketing.