SAS® Visual Data Discovery
Interactive data visualization for analytics.
Get point-and-click access to advanced analytic capabilities. SAS Visual Data Discovery combines top-selling SAS products (Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS/GRAPH) and two interfaces (SAS Enterprise Guide for guided tasks and batch analysis, and JMP software for discovery and exploratory analysis).
Get easy access to powerful analytics.
Get point-and-click access to the advanced analytic capabilities of SAS. Interactive data visualization capabilities enhance advanced analytics and exploratory data analysis, which leads to better analyses and faster decisions.
Interact with graphs to clarify results.
SAS Visual Data Discovery provides exploratory data analysis and interactive data visualization in an extendable point-and-click environment. This lets you dynamically link statistics with graphics for more compelling presentations.
Analysis, reporting and visualization – from one vendor.
Why piece together niche software packages from different vendors? A consolidated vendor portfolio reduces the costs of licensing, maintenance, training and support, and ensures that consistent information is available across your organization.
Achieve corporate and governmental compliance.
Proven, validated algorithms let you generate repeatable results that are easily documented and verified. We've got more than 40 years of experience developing advanced statistical analysis software and a solid reputation for delivering superior results.
- Interactive statistical graphics. Includes a variety of interactive graphs – 3-D scatter plots, trellis plots, cell plots, needle plots, summary charts, and animated bubble plots.
- Visual querying and filtering. Lets you interactively filter and query data, visually subsetting data, animating reports or drilling down to underlying data with point-and-click ease.
- Advanced statistical analysis methods. Includes a comprehensive set of tools for advanced statistical analysis from an easy-to-use, point-and-click interface.
- Extensive visual analytics. Gives information producers and consumers the ability to surface and analyze information from other software packages and easily share results.
- Interface for guided tasks. Lets users build queries, manipulate and update data, perform simple to complex analyses, and run analyses in batch mode if desired.
- Interface for exploratory analysis. Offers a discovery and exploration interface with interactive analytical capabilities.
- Integration with R. Enables R programmers to take advantage of the dynamic graphics in JMP that interactively link data to visuals.
- 4GL and web-based programming environment. Provides advanced statistical capabilities and dynamic visualization in a self-service, interactive environment.