SAS and Microsoft Resources
Explore these resources to learn what SAS and Microsoft can do for your organization.
Browse the latest e-books, webinars, blogs and more.
SAS and Microsoft: Shaping the future of AI and analytics in the cloud.
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Executive Brief
- Partner Brief
- Partner Collateral
- Press Release
- Product Brief
- Service Brief
- Solution Brief
- White Paper
- Customer Story Advanced analytics helps airport efficiency take flightFraport AG achieves smoother airport operations using SAS Viya on Microsoft Azure.
- Customer Story Advanced analytics in the cloud helps international biopharmaceutical group enhance operations and efficiencyChiesi Group uses SAS Viya on SAS Cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure to analyze information in a collaborative platform, streamline processes and efficiently deliver trial results to regulatory authorities.
- Analyst Report SAS Explore 2022 Review and AnalysisThis IDC Link focuses on several SAS announcements supporting faster time-to-value for AI/ML model-driven businesses.
- White Paper Hosted managed services for SAS® technologySAS provides hosted managed services designed to provide faster and easier deployment options for SAS technologies. This white paper reviews the fundamentals of this capability.
- Article Viking transforms its analytics strategy using SAS® Viya® on AzureViking is going all-in on cloud-based analytics to stay competitive and meet customer needs. The retailer's digital transformation are designed to optimize processes and boost customer loyalty and revenue across channels.
- Analyst Report The Total Economic Impact™ Of SAS Viya On AzureMicrosoft and SAS commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ study and examine the potential return on investment enterprises may realize by deploying SAS Viya on Azure.
- Customer Story Fintech company’s rapid growth leads to consistent cloud strategyauxmoney saves resources, gains flexibility and scalability with risk management in the SAS Cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Analyst Report dbInsight: SAS Viya is living large on AzureLearn how Azure provides the onramp to a new customer base to take advantage of SAS capabilities without having to make big enterprise software commitments.
- Customer Story Finland’s top retail bank applies AI to improve customer service and credit scoringS-Bank provides better customer service and faster, more accurate loan processing time using SAS Viya on Azure.
- Customer Story Transformation of the National Bank of Greece with SAS Viya on Microsoft AzureLeading Greek financial institution pursues digital transformation backed by advanced analytics to become the bank of choice for businesses and private individuals.
- Analyst Report 451 Research: SAS Institute partnering with Semtech and Microsoft to tackle some of the world's toughest quality-of-life challengesThis 451 Research report talks about the partnership between SAS, Semtech and Microsoft to help solve some of society's most costly and difficult challenges with digital technologies, without the associated complexity that often prevents such projects from ever seeing the light of day.
- Customer Story Analytics helps ensure fair and balanced pay structures across Sweden’s public sectorTietoEVRY and SAS partner to help Sweden's largest employer organization, Adda, offer a nationally aggregated salary planning tool for municipalities and regions across the country.
- Press Release SAS partnership with Microsoft named a top joint venture among Fast Company Most Innovative CompaniesTwo technology leaders, SAS and Microsoft were recognized in the Joint Ventures category of The Fast Company Most Innovative Companies list.
- Blog Post Elevating Customers to the Next Phase of the Empowered CloudThis latest release of SAS Viya was a significant milestone to mark the progress that has been made in our extensive technology and go-to-market strategic partnership with Microsoft.
- Blog Post What's New with SAS Model Manager? Publish Python Models to Azure Machine LearningAs part of our technology and go-to-market strategic partnership, the SAS Model Manager team established a very simple-to-use and tightly integrated connection between the latest release of SAS Viya and Azure Machine Learning.
- Interview SAS Teams With Microsoft To Offer Viya Analytics On AzureSAS debuts a new containerized release of the Viya analytics and data management platform that, for the first time, is cloud-native and cloud-portable.
- Press Release SAS Viya delivers innovation and analytics for allSAS continues to innovate by making it easier to access its powerful, cloud-native SAS Viya platform.
- Customer Story Financial lender cuts third-party fraud by more than 80% with layered detectionAxcess Financial uses SAS Identity 360 to dramatically reduce fraud losses and boost customer satisfaction.
- E-Book 5 Steps to Accelerate Value From Your Industrial IoT Data This e-book features five steps industrial leaders can follow to get more value from IIoT data. It describes how to craft a comprehensive IIoT strategy, what to look for in an edge-to-enterprise analytics solution, and how to evaluate IIoT solutions.
- White Paper Drive Next-Generation Customer Experiences with Real-Time Connected Product and Service Analytics SAS, Hortonworks and Intel can help you embrace technologies and processes to anticipate a wide range of customer needs, providing the foundation for next-generation customer experiences.
- White Paper Drive Next-Generation Performance With Real-Time Connected Manufacturing This special report sponsored by SAS, Intel and Hortonworks explores how manufacturers are capitalizing on the promise of the IoT, creating new value streams and revolutionizing the relationship with markets.
- White Paper Using Big Data to Enable the Omnichannel Retail ExperienceAs trends in consumer buying patterns continue to evolve, retailers need solutions that can derive deep data analytic insights to provide a more sophisticated, centralized view of their customers’ preferences and buying journeys.
- White Paper Combining Robotic Process Automation and Machine LearningLearn how you can make robotic process automation smart by adding machine learning to it.
- White Paper SAS® Analytics on Azure: Four Steps to Success with the Cloud Adoption FrameworkTransform your business with SAS® Viya® on Azure. Learn about the four key steps to success as organizations work to harness, access, understand and lead with big data and artificial intelligence to become top performers in their market.
- White Paper Outrunning risk with cloudBy employing cloud-based risk modeling and decisioning capabilities, banks can make faster, more sophisticated risk calculations that keep them one step ahead of existing and emerging threats.
- E-Book Data scientists use SAS Viya on Microsoft Azure to develop big innovationsThis e-book features top solutions showcasing how global Hackathon teams used SAS Viya on Microsoft Azure to develop innovative approaches that save time, money, and entire ecosystems, such as the world's coral reefs.
- E-Book The New Analytics EcosystemMany organizations are struggling to evolve their current analytics ecosystem, with disparate groups working across multiple technologies and tools. We surveyed more than 1,000 organizations to determine their level of adoption of technology to evolve their analytics ecosystem. In this e-book, you’ll learn the results of our survey and the three approaches to analytics that deserve your attention
- White Paper SAS and Microsoft: Shaping the future of AI and analytics in the cloudLearn how SAS and Microsoft are establishing an integrated, cloud-native analytics and AI platform; accelerating analytics life cycle activities; and embedding analytics into Microsoft Excel and Power Platform.
- E-Book Discovering new possibilities with SAS Viya on Microsoft AzureSAS Viya on Microsoft Azure delivers powerful, easy-to-use analytics that incorporate open source and SAS algorithms on a scalable, easy-to-deploy environment.
- E-Book Reimagine Analytics in the Cloud With SAS and Microsoft AzureMigrating analytics to the cloud can open the door for powerful capabilities like solving your most intractable problems, making the best decisions possible, and unearthing opportunities you would otherwise miss.
- White Paper The Total Economic Impact™ of SAS® Viya® on AzureA Forrester Total Economic Impact Study on the cost savings and business benefits enabled by SAS Viya on Azure.
- White Paper ModelOps with SAS and MicrosoftThis paper explores how SAS and Microsoft have built integrations between SAS Model Manager and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning.
- White Paper Enabling Data and Analytics in the CloudRunning analytics software in the cloud can vastly simplify the deployment, maintenance and adoption of analytics across the enterprise. But it does add another level of complexity to operations – complexity that must be managed by experts.
- White Paper Overheard: 5 Questions IT leaders are really asking about SAS® and Microsoft AzureHow does SAS Viya work on the cloud – and on Microsoft Azure in particular? Get answers to five of the most frequently asked questions so you can you reach the right decision for your organization faster.
- E-Book Delivering Insight and Innovation With SAS® Viya® on Microsoft AzureData analytics can only drive success if it enables intelligent decision making. A cloud-based analytics platform can provide the agility to experiment quickly to generate fast insights from data. This e-book shows how organizations can use advanced analytics in the cloud.
- White Paper TDWI Checklist Report | Bring Your Analytics Investments into the Cloud-Native World: Key Best PracticesLearn three best practices for migrating enterprise data analytics investments to the emerging cloud-native world of distributed containerized applications.
- E-Book Powering Health Innovation with AIThere is no doubt: AI has the potential to transform health care. The most recent SAS Hackathon showcased how the transformative power of analytics can spark health care innovation. The Hackathon was entirely conducted on a Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure to facilitate the agile analysis and visualization of big data.
- White Paper IT Leaders Weigh Strategies and Challenges Around Analytics and the CloudDiscover how IT leaders spanning industries are thinking about the challenges in managing analytics in the cloud.