SAS IS A CATEGORY LEADER
Chartis RiskTech Quadrant® for ALM Solutions, 2023
SAS distinguishes itself as a strong category leader in analytics solutions for asset and liability management, as well as being recognized as a category leader with integrated solution offerings for funds transfer pricing, liquidity risk management, and capital & balance sheet optimization.
SAS’ acquisition of Kamakura has raised the vendor’s overall market presence and potential. The companies’ combined features and functionality provide considerable benefits to their existing customers, giving the firms a competitive advantage in the market. SAS’ customers can also benefit from integration with cloud-native solutions within the broader ALM ecosystem, including solutions for expected credit loss and regulatory capital. The acquisition of Kamakura’s quantitative expertise coincides with a renewed focus on analytics among institutions, in the face of considerable long-term volatility.
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- White Paper The balance sheet risk conundrumHow SAS and Microsoft are modernizing asset liability management and liquidity risk management in turbulent times.
- White Paper Modernizing Asset Liability ManagementChanging priorities in ALM technology, data and analytics.
- Analyst Report Chartis RiskTech Quadrant Asset and Liability Management, 2023SAS is named a category leader in Chartis Research's 2023 RiskTech Quadrant for ALM solutions, RiskTech Quadrant for FTP solutions, RiskTech Quadrant for LRM solutions and RiskTech Quadrant for capital and balance sheet optimization solutions.
- Analyst Report Chartis RiskTech100 2023SAS is the only vendor to earn a Top 5 rank in the Chartis RiskTech100 each year since its 2005 debut. SAS also won five solution categories – Balance Sheet Risk Management, Model Risk Management, Enterprise Stress Testing, IFRS 9 and Risk & Finance Integration.
- White Paper Scenario-Based Risk Management: Overcoming the ChallengesAs regulatory stress test regimes mature, financial institutions are looking for ways to harness investments they made in stress testing programs to gain additional business value.
- White Paper The balance sheet risk conundrumDiscover five key elements required to achieve the most possible value from a modernized ALM and liquidity risk management program.
- Analyst Report Chartis names SAS a Leader in Actuarial Modeling and Financial Planning Systems, 2022
- Article Beyond IFRS 17 – what's next?IFRS 17 is not just a new accounting standard. Its fundamental objective is to provide transparency and insight to the insurance business while identifying strengths and areas for improvement. Learn how to keep a long-term vision and achieve broader business value beyond the immediate demands of IFRS 17.
- White Paper Stress Testing 2.0: Better Informed Decisions Through Expanded Scenario-Based Risk ManagementA road map for those who are starting to build – or are rethinking their approach to – their stress testing infrastructure and strategy.