How SAS® Delivers Fraud & Improper Payments Solutions
Safeguard your organization’s reputation and your bottom line. Stop improper payments associated with fraud, waste and abuse before they occur. Get early warning of emerging threats. And keep costs in check. SAS adds that essential layer of security intelligence protection.
Detect fraud, waste & abuse with precision
SAS takes a unique hybrid approach to surveillance, combining advanced analytics, AI and machine learning with traditional detection methods to uncover suspicious events. Our approach includes the latest advances in graph analytics, social network analysis, anomaly detection and text analytics.
Get a holistic view of your fraud risk
SAS gives you an integrated view across all channels and portfolios. Smart case management, entity link analysis, and AI and machine learning methods – such as outlier detection – reveal hidden relationships and suspicious associations among your customers, accounts and other entities across all lines of business.
Uncover new, complex fraud schemes
AI techniques, including adaptive machine learning methods and unsupervised intelligent agents, identify emerging threats and automatically suggest new rules and scenarios in real time, further reducing your risk from exposure to fraud, waste and abuse.
Recommended Solutions for Fraud & Improper Payments
- SAS® Continuous Monitoring for Procurement IntegrityContinuously monitor procurement data and systems to reduce losses and optimize procurement processes.
- SAS® Detection and InvestigationReduce fraud losses, increase revenue and enhance your operational efficiency.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for Government Detect, prevent and more effectively manage fraud and all types of improper payments across your organization.
- SAS® Fraud ManagementDetect, prevent and manage fraud enterprisewide in real time – from a single platform.
- SAS® Mobile InvestigatorAccess the power of SAS Visual Investigator on a mobile device.
- SAS® Visual InvestigatorAddress a wide variety of intelligence analysis and investigation management needs with speed and precision.