SAS® Visual Investigator
Address a wide variety of intelligence analysis and investigation management needs with speed and precision. SAS Visual Investigator is a cloud-based intelligence analytics solution that combines easy-to-use features and visualization capabilities with the full power of SAS advanced analytics and machine learning technology.
Confront shifting tactics, emerging issues and new trends head-on. Our open, hub-and-spoke, data-driven approach gives you the agility to adapt to an ever-changing landscape as often as necessary with user-friendly data administration and configuration tools. You can incorporate new data sources. Evolve processes. Expand intelligence analytics to other areas of your business. Or design new components and screens for displaying and working with data, based on changing needs.
Expose hidden networks faster.
Search disparate data sources to expose obscured patterns and relationships, and reveal hidden connections. An easy-to-use network viewer backed by powerful intelligence analytics lets you see and explore entire networks, sequences and spatial associations. You can automatically build networks, resolve entities and identify communities based on the most current documents and data.
Conduct more efficient, targeted investigations.
An easy-to-use interface empowers intelligence analysts and investigators to work cooperatively and conduct thorough investigations. Dynamic workspaces provide interactive visualization and search capabilities for building, gathering and exploring information relevant to investigations. You can easily document findings by capturing views from investigations and search visualizations, as well as your own notes and images.
Turn insight into action. Fast.
Alerts are intelligently prioritized for expedient triage, investigation and disposition. Powerful entity analytics highlights potential areas of interest and provides insights that enable fast action with virtually no time lag. Intelligence analysts can import their own data, perform free-text or geospatial searches across data sources, then filter and visualize search results in different ways to identify key patterns, connections, people and events hidden within complex data. And with a scenario-fired event model, including scenario context, it's easy to manage alerts and events.
- Alert and event management. Intelligently prioritizes and routes alerts for prompt triage, investigation and disposition.
- Search and discovery. Provides powerful search capabilities, including free text and geospatial search; filters and facets for refining results; visualization options (network views, maps, timelines, etc.); and more.
- Entity analytics. Applies network and entity generation processes to automatically build networks, resolve entities and identify communities based on the latest documents and data.
- Investigation workspaces. Provides interactive work areas for collecting, exploring and analyzing data related to an investigation.
- Flexible configuration. Our open, hub-and-spoke, data-driven approach enables administrators to customize the solution according to different business needs or evolving trends by designing the interfaces, components and screens used to display and work with different types of data.
- Flexible deployment options. Engineered to run your analytics processing wherever you need, enabling you to deliver key functions with your preferred deployment model.