Become data-driven, and make better decisions using data you can trust.
Improve your data where it exists.
SAS Data Quality meets you where you are, addressing your data quality issues without requiring you to move your data. You’ll work faster and more efficiently – and, with role-based security, you won’t put sensitive data at risk.
Manage the entire data quality life cycle.
Data quality isn’t something you do just once; it’s a process. We help you at every stage, making it easy to profile and identify problems, preview data, and set up repeatable processes to maintain a high level of data quality.
Build on decades of data quality experience.
Only SAS delivers this much breadth and depth of data quality knowledge. We’ve experienced it all – and integrated that experience into our products. We know that data quality can mean taking things that look wrong and seeing if they’re actually right. How? With matching logic. Profiling. Deduplicating. And – above all else – innovating.
SAS Data Quality gives business users the power to update and tweak data themselves, so IT is no longer spread too thin. Out-of-the-box capabilities don’t require extra coding. Enhanced SAS and third-party metadata management, visualization and reporting keep everyone on the same page.
Explore More on SAS Data Quality and Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality SolutionsGartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions.
- Customer Story A data-driven approach to whole person careRiverside County relies on data integration and analytics from SAS to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable Californians.
- Article Data management backgrounderFrom data integration to data quality and data preparation, find out what these terms mean and why they’re so important for your analytics projects.
- White Paper The General Data Protection Regulation: What It Means and How SAS® Data Management Can HelpFind out how the GDPR could affect your business and how SAS Data Management solutions can help you prepare.
- White Paper Improving Data Preparation for Business AnalyticsThis TDWI Best Practices Report discusses the latest data preparation processes, self-service options and how to effectively integrate data prep with analytics and BI solutions.
- Article Components of an information management strategyBefore starting a data management strategy for your business, you need to understand each component. Data expert David Loshin breaks them down.
Check out these products and solutions related to SAS Data Quality.
- SAS® Data ManagementEnsure better, more reliable data integrated from any source.
- SAS® In-Database TechnologiesShorten the time needed for key data quality and analytical processes by performing them within the database. Available for Hadoop Cloud Services, Cloudera Data Platform, Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks and Teradata.