In-depth training for professors and instructors to help you teach SAS®.
Sharpen your skills and develop course curricula with our free professional development workshops.
- Free sessions throughout the year. We keep your time and budget constraints in mind by providing free sessions that accommodate your academic schedule.
- Training on a variety of topics. Stay on top of the latest technologies – from predictive modeling to machine learning – so your students are learning today's most valuable skills.
- High-quality instruction from industry experts. When it comes to learning and teaching analytics, there's no better source than the industry leader.
- Free course materials. Sessions include materials that you can use in your own classroom. You'll get PowerPoint slides, course notes and data sets.
- Instructor interaction. Our live web courses offer all the benefits of classroom training – including interaction with an instructor – without leaving your home or office.
- Curriculum assistance. We'll help you develop both graduate and undergraduate courses. Plans are intended to encompass one semester of teaching (equivalent to four credit hours; three lecture hours per week plus a weekly lab).
Register to attend single and multiday workshops in three easy steps.
Determine your preferred workshop and add to your cart.
- Add multiple workshops by using your browser’s back button.
- Be sure workshop selections do not overlap as there are simultaneous tracks.
Fill out the information form or sign in with your SAS profile.
- Once you have a SAS profile, you'll be able to manage preferences and track progress.
- Priority is given to first-time registrants, so seats are not guaranteed.
- Courses fill quickly, but new workshops are added regularly.
Follow the simple checkout process.
- Once you've checked out, you'll receive a series of emails. The first confirms processing of your registration request.
- Next, you'll get an email notifying you that you're enrolled in a course, or waitlisted.
- If you're waitlisted, a follow-up email will confirm when a seat is available, moving you from waitlisted to enrolled.