SAS Education Partners
SAS Education is the only approved and licensed provider of SAS training in the UK by SAS Institute Inc.
Our Partners in the UK
We work with chosen learning and development specialists in the UK to include SAS and analytical learning options in their course portfolios and managed learning services.
- Knowledgepool is a leader in Learning & Development transformation. They help organisations deliver the best performance results through a complete approach to Learning & Development.
- With a client base covering 80% of the FTSE 250, and employing over 300 instructors, subject matter experts and learning professionals across a portfolio of 1,500 courses, QA is currently the number one provider of technical and business training in the UK.
Beware of Imitators
There are several unauthorised SAS training providers in the UK and Ireland.
Here are a few things to consider before booking SAS training.
Learning and Development specialists
- SAS Education consultants are learning specialists and complete SAS' Developing Learning Professionals programme
- We have unique access to SAS' global software research and development teams to support the design, development and delivery of our SAS and analytical learning
- Holding a SAS Certification credential, SAS Alliance Partner competency badge, SAS Delivery Partner status or SAS course attendance badge does not qualify a consultant to deliver SAS training.
SAS training venues
- Use of SAS' training facilities in London, Glasgow, Manchester and Marlow are free
- State of the art learning centres offer welcoming environments with delegate lounges and digital learning zones
- We provide free lunch and refreshments throughout the day of your course
- Flexible learning delivery options are available including connected classrooms, digital learning, web classes and course delivery at your premises – at no extra cost.
- For classroom support, we have immediate access to SAS IT services, who are used to working with customers with all levels of technical understanding. Combined with their SAS technical expertise and obsession with service excellence, it sets us apart from others.
Access to SAS software
- Each course attendee is provided with free online SAS software training environment, course data / programs and electronic course notes
- We provide free technical advice and guidance to run courses at your premises
- Use of SAS University Edition, SAS Academic Programme or SAS Alliance Partner Programme software to deliver training breaches SAS software license agreements
- Use of SAS software emulators to deliver training may breach SAS' intellectual property rights.
Ongoing learning support
- Our preferred engagement approach is to transfer our SAS knowledge and skills to our customers to enable them to become self-sufficient rather than reliant on third-parties
- Many of our instructor-led course are augmented with access to free online tutorials and free learning resources. These are only available from SAS Education
- Free technical resources are available on the Customer Support web pages (http://support.sas.com) including online user communities, best practice guidance, sample code and technical whitepapers
- Our learning interventions are supported by access to the SAS Communities which provides ongoing learning support and continuous professional development – free of charge
- We run regular SAS user groups throughout the UK. Full details of dates, locations and group topics can be viewed at www.sas.com/uk/usergroups. These are free to attend
- SAS can support your own internal SAS user group events.
Building the business case for SAS and analytical learning and development
- SAS provides several discount programmes to make the most of your available budget
- We can help you build a robust business case to secure funding for your training including Return on Investment calculations
- Are you making use of your Apprenticeship Levy payments (paid by English employers with an annual salary bill above £3 million). Our partnership with Firebrand Training allows you to use the Apprenticeship Levy to fund SAS data analyst training
- SAS Alliance Partners can resell SAS training and can share their discounts with you.
- SAS is ISO9001 certified for Quality Assurance
- SAS is ISO27001 certified for Information Security Management Systems
- SAS is certified to BIS/14/696 for Cyber Essentials
- Top Employer United Kingdom 2018
- Best Workplaces Ireland 2018
- SAS Education is the only approved and licensed provider of SAS training in the UK by SAS Institute Inc.
Please contact us for more information on any of the topics above.