How Our Personalized Customer Journey Creation Works
Centrally manage, integrate and streamline your marketing planning.
Engage customers through a series of meaningful touchpoints.
Create next best actions through testing and optimization.
Use segment profiling to quickly determine which marketing aspects are working and which aren’t. Use A/B testing to identify unique customer segments and easily identify lapsing or high-propensity customers. Create ideal product mix offers and strategies to drive higher conversions for better follow-up messaging, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and retargeting efforts.
Test and learn to optimize results with the help of embedded AI and ML techniques.
Transform insights into better marketing performance.
Customer Journey Creation Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of integrating marketing planning and execution?
With SAS Customer Intelligence 360, marketing teams can easily integrate their planning and execution processes, ensuring that all marketing activities are aligned with the overall business goals and strategy. This level of integration gives you greater agility and adaptability, allowing you to:
- Quickly respond to market changes, consumer trends and competitive dynamics.
- Make better data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns, target audiences more effectively and measure campaign success.
How does SAS Customer Intelligence 360 help marketers manage customer journeys?
SAS Customer Intelligence 360 makes it easy to create personalized, omnichannel customer journeys with its intuitive drag-and-drop editor and unified interface.
- You can easily connect tasks and conditions, personalize messages and tailor journeys to specific metrics.
- This data-driven approach to customer journey optimization helps you get better results by engaging customers more effectively and driving more conversions.
How does SAS Customer Intelligence 360 support testing throughout the customer journey?
SAS Customer Intelligence 360 makes it easy for you to test different versions of content, offers and journey-based interactions across multiple channels to see what works best.
- Easily create and launch A/B/n tests, track the results and make data-driven decisions about which variations to use. Our embedded A/B/n testing functionality helps you target your content and offers more effectively and create more personalized customer journeys.
- Automated segmentation helps you identify the most promising customers for future campaigns. You can easily segment your customer base by a variety of factors, such as demographics, interests and purchase history.
- Our multi-armed bandit testing feature uses machine learning to constantly evaluate the performance of different variations of content, offers and journey-based interactions. Customers are then assigned to the variations that are most likely to be successful for them. This helps ensure that the most effective variations are shown to the most customers.
What types of personalization does Customer Intelligence 360 support?
SAS Customer Intelligence 360 helps you create personalized customer experiences across all digital touchpoints, including websites, mobile apps, and third-party technologies. Using SAS Customer Intelligence 360, you can:
- Add a personal touch to customer communications by including the customer's name and relevant behavioral information, which increases customer engagement and improves the customer experience.
- Segment customers based on demographics, interests and purchase history. Once customers have been segmented, you can distribute tailored creatives to each segment.
- Deliver customized recommendations based on user behavior and specific product interactions.
How does SAS Customer Intelligence 360 support visualizations and reporting?
SAS Customer Intelligence 360 provides the tools you need to visualize and report on your data, so you can extract valuable insights and communicate your findings effectively.
- Use out-of-the-box reports to analyze key metrics and get a comprehensive view of your data.
- The platform seamlessly integrates with your preferred reporting technology, so you can use the tools you're already familiar with to visualize and report on your data. This added flexibility gives you the power to choose the reporting solution that best meets your needs.
- And because SAS Customer Intelligence 360 supports real-time data streaming, you can always get the most up-to-date information about your customers.
Want to learn more about customer journey creation?
We can help you get started with SAS Customer Intelligence 360. Tell us a little about yourself and a SAS marketing expert will get in touch to learn about your specific needs.