Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Chartis Again Names SAS a RiskTech100 Award Winner
SAS is the only vendor to earn a Top 5 rank in the Chartis RiskTech100 each year since its 2005 debut. SAS also won three solution categories – Risk and Finance Integration, IFRS 9 and Trade-Based AML – for 2022, and was a category leader for Model Risk Management in 2021.
How a Bank's CRO Uses SAS®
Streamline and automate processes for an agile adaptation to evolving market conditions.
Meet regulatory requirements while increasing profitability, improving efficiency and optimizing capital.
Create tangible business value by adopting a unifying, open and transparent platform that executes the full risk life cycle.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank uses SAS to manage risk and move faster in the marketplace.
We needed highly trusted information that we could access quickly, without worrying about the integrity, reliability or timeliness of it. Taso Corolis Head of Risk Analytics
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Facts & Figures
loan portfolio & credit risk data moved to one platform in a few months
credit risk modeling environment
in errors, omissions & maintenance costs
Recommended Reading & Viewing for CROs
Recommended Software for CROs
- SAS® Model Risk ManagementSignificantly reduce your model risk, improve your decision making and financial performance, and meet regulatory demands with comprehensive model risk management.
- SAS® Risk ModelingQuickly develop, validate, deploy and track risk models in house – while minimizing model risk and improving model governance.
- SAS® Risk StratumAdopt a risk foundation that delivers three tiers of capabilities to match your needs, with each level building on the previous one to form a complete risk management foundation.
- SAS® Solution for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 9Accelerate time to benefit and quickly meet IFRS 9 standards.
- SAS® Solution for Regulatory CapitalProactively manage regulatory risk with a single, end-to-end risk management environment.
- SAS® Solution for Stress TestingMeet the challenges of supervisory stress testing and strategic scenario planning with SAS Solution for Stress Testing.