SME/Executive Advisor for Banking, Insurance and Immigration Fraud
Gerard has over 25 years experience providing software solutions for fraud and security clients, particularly in the finance sector and governments in many areas around the world.
During his tenure, he has been involved with many major SAS Fraud, Regulatory Compliance and Security related projects, initially based in the Middle East and more recently in the Asia Pacific region, covering the following areas:
- Payment & credit card fraud using machine learning models
- Applications & internal fraud
- FCIUs using Network Link Analysis
- Regulatory compliance including AML, CDD and conduct assurance
- Procurement integrity & supplier onboarding
- Insurance fraud
- Government customs & immigration
He is a Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner.