Looking for the right book for teaching a SAS class? Qualified instructors at accredited academic institutions can get free academic evaluation copies – up to two per semester – of some of the most popular books offered by SAS. Evaluation copies are free and are yours to keep, whether or not you adopt the book for classroom use.
Why choose a book from SAS?
- High-quality content. SAS offers a full list of titles written by experts, providing students with the information and tools they need to learn SAS.
- Relevant topics. We offer books on a variety of topics pertinent to student interests and your teaching needs. You'll find books on basic statistics, advanced analytics, predictive modeling, clinical research, data mining and business intelligence.
- It's free. Evaluation copies are free. And your students can purchase the books you choose for class at a discount.
Exposure to SAS is a highly valued skill in the analytics industry, so my students gain an edge in their careers – specifically in industries such as IT, consulting, financial services, retail, telecom and e-commerce. Ashwani Kumar, PhD Professor, IT and Systems Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
How do I request an evaluation copy?
- Select "request evaluation copy" to see a list of all available titles. You may request up to two titles per semester for evaluation.
- Submit the evaluation copy request form. We will process your request, and send you the requested titles.