SAS® Certified Predictive Modeler Using
SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 13
Designed for SAS® Enterprise Miner™ users who perform predictive analytics
During this performance-based examination, candidates will use SAS Enterprise Miner to perform the examination tasks. It is essential that the candidate have a firm understanding and mastery of the functionalities for predictive modeling available in SAS Enterprise Miner. Successful candidates should have the ability to:
- Prepare data.
- Build predictive models.
- Assess models.
- Score new data sets.
- Implement models.
A new predictive modeling exam based on SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 14 has been released.
The current exam based on SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 13 will continue to be available through the end of June 2017.
Exam Requirements & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner 13 exam.
- 60 multiple-choice questions (must achieve score of 70% correct to pass).
- Three hours to complete exam.
- Candidates will use SAS Enterprise Miner to perform this exam.
- Exam offered exclusively at SAS training centers.
- The exam fee is $250 USD in the U.S. and many countries. Check with your local SAS office for country-specific pricing information.
Experience is a critical component to becoming a SAS certified professional. These resources are designed to help you prepare.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators