SAS is more committed than ever to the belief that knowledge is empowering. As an analytics leader, we are using our most advanced technology in innovative ways to help our customers across every industry combat the coronavirus outbreak.
COVID-19 Public Dashboard
This report uses SAS® Viya to visualize key metrics and trends related to the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll see continually updated stats on daily new confirmed cases, global spread by country, comparisons of selected countries and regions, and data trends to track the outbreak.
SAS Business Continuity Management Program
COVID-19 is truly a global health issue affecting everyone and causing concern for you, our customers. As we all continue to navigate the uncertainty of this outbreak, SAS is committed to supporting your business as a valued partner and will ensure continuity of service. Check out our frequently asked questions related to COVID-19 and SAS customer support.
- Using data visualization to track the coronavirus outbreak
- What can we learn about COVID-19 from an executive producer of Pandemic?
- Can data sharing accelerate research in the fight against COVID-19?
- Supporting behavioral health during a global pandemic
- Governors: A data dashboard can help you lead through the pandemic
- AI and IoT deployed for crowd safety management during COVID-19
- 27,000 coders vs. the coronavirus
The personal side of how analytics can make a difference
AI and Analytics: More Important Than Ever
- Customer Story Ensuring mental health patient safety during a global pandemic
- Article A data scientist’s views on data literacy
- Article Respond, recover and reimagine
- Article Contact tracing: Technology enhances epidemic investigation
- Article Will health care be fundamentally changed post-COVID-19?
- Article Saving lives during a global pandemic through medical resource optimization
- Article Jump-start COVID-19 research with text analytics
- Article Fighting coronavirus: 4 ways analytics is making a difference
- Customer Story Reducing hospital-acquired infections with artificial intelligence
- Article AI in government: The path to adoption and deployment
- Article AI in manufacturing: New opportunities for IT and operations
- Article The Humanity in Artificial Intelligence
- E-Book What’s the new normal in health care?
- White Paper How Public Sector Agencies Can Use Analytics to Lead Through Crisis
In the News
- Seven types of data guiding COVID-19 decision making as we move from response to recovery (americancityandcounty.com)
- Seven ways to optimize IT team productivity during difficult times (cio.com)
- Cleveland Clinic’s COVID-19 driven by data modeling (techtarget.com)
- Policlinico Gemelli: SAS analytics to fight the Covid-19 emergency
- Economic Turbulence Ahead: A guide for credit risk managers (bankingexchange.com)
- Resource Guide to Coronavirus for Government Leaders (govtech.com)
- How supply chains can create conditions for fraudulent activities (itsupplychains.com)
- Understanding COVID-19 data: Comparing data across countries (newslit.org)
- Four ways government can use AI to track coronavirus (gcn.com)
- How to forecast the unforecastable: Demand planning in the time of COVID-19 (retailtouchpoints.com)